Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: O.T. This is a "914" sight
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Coogie
headbang.gif

Not everyone is going to agree with everyone else's political views. I think it is admirable that everyone seems to be keeping this civil, but come on this is a 914 Porsche site.
I think we need to limit how "OT" we allow ourselves to get. I think we should just leave the politics were it belongs.......................a political board. pray.gif

Isn't this the main reason it was shut down in the first place? For going off on completely unrelated issues!
Mr.C
What kind of dog is that? All I know is that they sure are playful!
URY914
We have two dogs.

A black Pug and a fawn Pug.

Great little dogs.

The best part about the fawn one, he never barks. Guess he doesn't have much to say.

I love that dog the best.
spare time toys
We had two dogs when I was a kid. There names were Republican and Democrat. Dumb muts would fight all the frign time. but let a stray come in the yard and they would be on him like stink on shit. Big deal so they fight who cares the were just being themselvs. Get the point hope this isnt too political for you mad.gif If you dont like a thread no one makes you read it! Go on to another friendlier one alfred.gif I say go back to how we were that was the life of the club not this sissy we dont want to hurt your feelings BS we now have mad.gif
Bruce Allert
QUOTE (Cabasa @ Oct 15 2005, 12:48 AM)
What kind of dog is that? All I know is that they sure are playful!

It's a CORGI!!!
and you think 1 is playful... ya outta get 30+ of 'm & see what happens!

........b
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.