Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If I gave away...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
...an Engman Inner Long Kit, would more of you sign up for the Fall Foliage Classic?
bd1308
yup...I could use one.

I was going to sign up anyway, but this is a bonus.....

GaroldShaffer
Nope ohmy.gif wink.gif

hijacked.gif

Mine just arrived in the mail today, Thanks Mark beer.gif

Come on out guys & gals. Sean has promised no rain this year cool_shades.gif
markb
I wish I could. I'm just a little too far away. sad.gif
seanery
this is a "what if" not an "I'm doing this" thing.
mikelsr
I had signed up, made my reservations, send my $$ to Doug via paypal but then realized that I had already committed myself to another task. The astronomy club that I belong to (and that I am pres of this year) had made a commitment to give a talk and do a viewing (we bring our telescopes to a very dark park and show the people the various sky objects). Unfortunately, I am the one giving the talk. sigh. So I have to beg forgiveness.

M
Gint
I wish I could Sean, I really do. I'll be on call next weekend, glued to a keyboard.

Get plenty of pics please.
VaccaRabite
I'd love to, but jackstands just don't roll all that well....
Zach
rick 918-S
I would trailer the Alien down wounded just for fun or come without it. But I haven't been home in a month. It doesn't look like I heading there any time soon either.

For anyone on the fence. This is a great event. The city is beautiful. Sandy and I promised ourselves we were coming back this year. sad.gif
aircooledboy
I'm still trying to finesse a way to make it happen, but I think the truth is that I'm deluding myself in an effort to avoid admitting I am just not gonna be able to make it happen for literally 4 or 5 different reasons. sad.gif

I was hoping as the time drew closer, it would all start to fall into place, but it's going the other way. mad.gif blink.gif
mudfoot76
I would have been there except I'll have to be in North Carolina for a family wedding. Flying down friday, back home sunday afternoon. I was bummed when I heard the dates for the wedding sad.gif I'll try to drive my teener as much as possible this week to make up for my transgression
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.