Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Sells New Distributors for 1.7L?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ptravnic
Where are these sold? Is autoatlanta's $775 the only way to go? Aircooled.net does not have them in stock...
solex
Can you get yours rebuilt?

I believe that Glenn Ring can rebuild yours although he does mostly bug distributors he has the parts and know how....

Dan
ptravnic
I'm not opposed to rebuilding it but if a new one could be had for not much more than the cost of rebuild I'd probably go w/the new. Apprec the contact info. -pt
URY914
$775.00 ohmy.gif

Do they really think someone would pay that. wacko.gif

Must be NOS, but get real.
Joe Ricard
Hey about 75.00 shipped in the U.S. I have a newly rebuilt 1.7L Dizzy with points condensor and FI points. dual vaccuum unit. Prolly through in the cap and rotor.

Let me know. Ain't ever going to go to a 1.7L again. Cause I needs more power!!!! aktion035.gif
Aaron Cox
i take it your still using djet?
ptravnic
Joe - I sent you a PM. woo hoo!!
Mueller
if you can sweet talk Fiid into finishing the flip-flop circuit, you can use a brand new Mallory or MSD distributor smile.gif

greg.treadway
The 1.7 by AA would be a NOS., that's why the price is crazy high. I'm sure there are plenty of used ones out there.

AA gets $250 for their used ones. That should give you a starting point.
ptravnic
Giddy Up - just took down Joe's rebuilt piece. WOO HOO, $75 sure as he!! beats any and all others. Thanks again Joe.

-pt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.