Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Meridian, ID - - No P COntent
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott S
A very good friend of mine was just contacted about a job in Meridian ID (he is an electrician). Just thought I would see if anyone knew anything about the place. Sorry for the spam, but this board is by far the best access to folks from everywhere that I know!

Thanks!
Scott S
Cap'n Krusty
Just Freakin' Google It! I did, and it looks pretty interesting. 50K people, near all that outdoors manly kinda stuff. The Cap'n
dbledsoe
QUOTE (Scott Schroeder @ Oct 17 2005, 01:00 PM)
A very good friend of mine was just contacted about a job in Meridian ID (he is an electrician). Just thought I would see if anyone knew anything about the place. Sorry for the spam, but this board is by far the best access to folks from everywhere that I know!

Thanks!
Scott S

Scott,

Meridian, Idaho is about 10 miles from Boise, Idaho, which is where I live. Meridian is one of the fastest growing cities in the state. The Boise/Meridian area is a great place to live. It's a high desert type climate bordered on two side by mountains. The Boise River runs through the middle of town.

Any other specific questions, feel free to ask or PM me.

Don
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.