Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Don't know how else to do this....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SpecialK
Okay, I had planned on getting a pad of paper and writing down all of the stuff I got the other day, but that would take for-friggin-ever. So until I get a whole lot more time on my hands, I'm just going to post them one at a time in the classifieds....let it run for a week, and if nobody wants it (prefer to sell to a club member), it'll head to Ebay (wife wants our savings back to where it was ASAP!). I'm not trying to get rich here, just recoup my money and have a couple of goodies left over for my cars. So everything is the posted price, OBO (don't be afraid to haggle). So please check over in the classifieds every once in awhile, and help me get rid of this stuff. And if you need anything specific (electrical, rubber pieces, 2.0L heads (6), FI components [mostly 2.0L], etc...) email me (so I can send you pics) with what you need and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks again guys!.... beerchug.gif
Aaron Cox
im waiting..... LOL

get to the posting boy! biggrin.gif
SpecialK
Got one there....need something to stiffen your ass end? wink.gif biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Buzzard1 @ Oct 17 2005, 03:24 PM)
Got one there....need something to stiffen your ass end? wink.gif biggrin.gif

no. i called brando and told him to buy your trans mounts tho....
SLITS
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Oct 17 2005, 03:26 PM)
QUOTE (Buzzard1 @ Oct 17 2005, 03:24 PM)
Got one there....need something to stiffen your ass end?  ;)  :D

no. i called brando and told him to buy your trans mounts tho....

hijacked.gif That's not what Mike said............. hijacked.gif

Mueller
waiting to see how long until someone posts questions here to how effective that one item is smile.gif

Andyrew
lol

didnt read my post???

I kinda already guessed it... tis why I asked the question I did....

I've seen that brace installed..

Which is why I will just make my own from tube steel...

SpecialK
QUOTE (Mueller @ Oct 17 2005, 04:33 PM)
waiting to see how long until someone posts questions here to how effective that one item is smile.gif

Yeah, I kinda thought that that part of the car was fairly stiff anyway. But I don't race or autoX (or even have a running 914 for that matter sad.gif ) so I couldn't say either way.
Aaron Cox
what else ya got chief? chowtime.gif
redshift
Oh well, Aaron wants it all... now we have to wait for someone to pay the shipping, and him to jack the prices up.

M
SpecialK
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Oct 17 2005, 05:36 PM)
what else ya got chief? chowtime.gif

Tom kind of gave me an idea.....I'll just take it box by box, spread out the contents, take a pic (and a small description of what's there incase my pic sucks wink.gif ), then give detailed pics and better description of an item if someone is interested in it.

There is a Jacobson (sp?) and Allison hp ignition system. The Jacobson ($500 according to the receipt left in the box) has a dash mounted rev limiter and a bunch of other crap to go with it (New 050 dizzy all set up, two Jacobson coils, some kind of security lock-out system, Manual that describes everything, etc...). But I should talk about this here......might get my ass booted to the classifieds....and my thread too. wink.gif biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
what else chowtime.gif laugh.gif
boxstr
Don't worry, why don't you just send everything to Aaron and then you have all your funds back. Plus you won't have to worry about putting this in the classifieds where it probably should be.
CCLINFAMOUSPEOPLE
Aaron Cox
i sense hostility smile.gif

unsure.gif

the jacobs stuff is cool. im sure it will sell.
Brando
If you send all those parts to Aaron he'll consider them donations and eBay them laugh.gif

Kevin, I'm mailing your check tomorrow smile.gif
SpecialK
QUOTE (boxstr @ Oct 17 2005, 08:54 PM)
Don't worry, why don't you just send everything to Aaron and then you have all your funds back. Plus you won't have to worry about putting this in the classifieds where it probably should be.
CCLINFAMOUSPEOPLE

Knew it wouldn't be long before someone got bent about this thread hide.gif , just looking for suggestions, and got carried away. Would be much since to move it, I'll just post over there from now on.

CCLICANTAKEAHINT dry.gif
Brando
QUOTE (Buzzard1 @ Oct 17 2005, 08:00 PM)
Knew it wouldn't be long before someone got bent about this thread hide.gif , just looking for suggestions, and got carried away. Would be much since to move it, I'll just post over there from now on.

CCLICANTAKEAHINT dry.gif

Nobody is bent about the thread -- Aaron just snipes all the good deals is all smile.gif
boxstr
No ones bent , I just like give A a hard time.
CCLINUNBENT
Aaron Cox
sorry if i caused any grief.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.