Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Rick O. your car has been spotted
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
I was looking at Trekkors posting of the ALMS photos link and looked into some of the other batches of the guys photos. I guess the guy is the photo guy for the Gloden Gate Region of the PCA. In the Parts Heaven concours + Swap June 2, 2004 I see this
spare time toys
I think that can only be one car and sure enough the next shot is
MattR
Maybe its another black 914 with a 928 engine screwy.gif

biggrin.gif looks good
spare time toys
Also has this bad memory and the car that goes with it
spare time toys
BACK UP ttt FOR HIS AFTER DINNER LOOK SEE wink.gif
Dave_Darling
The first WCC was held in conjunction with a few other local PCA events. One of which was the PartsHeaven Swap Meet that year. David Leong (avid shutterbug and GGR member) took some pics from the WCC parking area at the swap meet. That was my car's first event back after being dead for so long--you can see it in the parking lot photo. smile.gif

--DD
rick 918-S
QUOTE (Dave_Darling @ Oct 18 2005, 04:56 PM)
The first WCC was held in conjunction with a few other local PCA events. One of which was the PartsHeaven Swap Meet that year. David Leong (avid shutterbug and GGR member) took some pics from the WCC parking area at the swap meet. That was my car's first event back after being dead for so long--you can see it in the parking lot photo. smile.gif

--DD

Dave, I was very proud of you for getting that baby blue road worthy. biggrin.gif Is it still moving on it's own?

I have to say that was an outragous weekend! assimilate.gif
Dave_Darling
Been driving it every day (practically) for the past 3 or 4 weeks... smile.gif

And I didn't exactly get it running on my own. I took it to HPH and gave them a buncha money...

--DD
rick 918-S
Dang my car looks good in that picture.. I miss it. wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.