Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Wilma
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rider914
Ok. enough already - I don't need anymore overtime!
Rouser
I just hope that sucker keeps on hooking towards the Atlantic; I've gotten all the weather I care to deal with this year.
mrobin
yeah...i'm getting tired of bad weather.................
URY914
better put her up on jackstands again.... sad.gif
Hammy
What's going on.... I don't really follow weather much because we only get earthquakes here in Cali rolleyes.gif But isn't this amount of bad, bad weather down there a bit ununusual ?confused24.gif
morgan
RUN AWAY NOW!!!!!!!! barf.gif
machina
QUOTE (URY914 @ Oct 19 2005, 07:01 AM)
better put her up on jackstands again.... sad.gif

mines been on stands almost the whole hurricane season smile.gif
Joe Ricard
Jackstands aren't high enough. I got the stripper on Rolling boxes. ala. JP style.
Pugbug
Looks like another killer storm....Cat 5 this am with record low pressure..... Sustained wins 175 mph with higher gusts......I can't imagine worse.
If you are in it's path run fast and far and stay safe.
1bad914
My sister called me from Naples, FL and is contemplating flying up with her three kids on Friday, they did the same last year, my Mom also lives down there and decided because of the hurricanes last year that they would buy a summer home up here in Michigan this year, they were planning on leaving to go back down today...not anymore. Not good!!
Rouser
Her latest projected track ...

user posted image
Brett W
Its George Bush's fault or the evil people living in the path of God's wrath. wink.gif
Rouser
QUOTE (Brett W @ Oct 19 2005, 05:23 PM)
Its George Bush's fault or the evil people living in the path of God's wrath. wink.gif

WHAT?! ohmy.gif

I've been good this year ... just ask Santa! wink.gif
Brett W
Sorry I had to include the left and right in that jab. Not implying you have been either or. biggrin.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE (morgan @ Oct 19 2005, 04:24 AM)
RUN AWAY NOW!!!!!!!! barf.gif

Move to AZ! Sunny and highs in the 80's. No hurricanes predicted to hit anytime soon.

Seriously, I hope you all stay safe.
rick 918-S
QUOTE (Rider914 @ Oct 18 2005, 05:52 PM)
Ok. enough already - I don't need anymore overtime!

agree.gif I haven't been home in a month. I don't mind helping people out that need it but I have stuff I need to get done before winter..... sheezz!
BMartin914
Boss thinks he's going to Cozumel Saturday...

...for some reason...me don't think so... ohmy.gif
Katmanken
Crap!

Goes from a class 2 to a 5 and turns towards Florida.... AND it's one hurricane after the other after the other......

Maybe there is something to that crazy weatherman that believes the KGB and Yazuka are controlling the hurricanes...

Hurricanes as weapons

and

More Weather wars

Miles, what do you think?

Ken
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.