Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guys in or near PA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Kerrys914
Lets get one last small gathering before the freak'n winter season is here.

How about a Sat or Sun @ 9:14 in West Chester, PA. driving.gif driving.gif

E-mail me at kerrys914@yahoo.com and post here so we can get a head count.
ArtechnikA
i'd definitely be up for it, especially if it's soon.

maybe i can recruit some helpers to help me manhandle the 914/6 in and out of the storage unit (not a horrible task, i've done it singlehanded but it's easier with more...) so i can get high-quality photographs of it and the parts for its big EBay debut... and having more knowledgeable people who've seen it and can comment on its actual condition (including my NO RUST claim) can only help once the bashing here begins...
HarveyH
Food is always a good idea chowtime.gif That's one of the reasons I have trouble getting in and out of the car...
Let me know when so I can clear it with the boss...
Harvey
VaccaRabite
I'm interested, though my 914 is (and will be) on jackstands for quite a while. I'd like to meet some of the locals, though.

Zach
JerryP
I'm in for that if I'm in town.
SLKWrx
I'd be down.. Sans 914 since its in a few pieces right now. But I'd love to come.
porschenut
How about a serious 914 showing at the PCA AX on Nov 6?
Kerrys914
beer.gif

Any PCA link? Location, time,...blah blah blah smile.gif smile.gif beer.gif

There are some others that haven't chimed in yet but I hope they will wink.gif

Maybe breakfast near the PCA AX event?????? That way people can stay if they want.
Kerrys914
I found this biggrin.gif

Fall Autocross at the Valley Forge Convention Center. Sunday, November 6th, 2005.

The lot will open at 7:00am. Registration at 7:30am. First car off by 9:15am.Expect lots of runs and a great time!

We will accept a maximum of 60 drivers, so please register now, via e-mail. Send the following information via e-mail to ptwayman@yahoo.com: Name, Car, Class and contact information.

You will receive a confirmation e-mail with specific registration information.

Is this better the West Chester, pa?
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (Kerrys914 @ Oct 19 2005, 01:25 PM)
Any PCA link? Location, time,...

Maybe breakfast near the PCA AX event?????? That way people can stay if they want.

RiesentöterRegion website - right now it's on the top of the front page.

registration opens 0730 - first car off 0915.

since this is the weekend following the time change it will still be pretty dim at 0730.
don't know that i'd want to suggest a breakfast before and if we start at 0914 the AX will be pretty much subscribed by the time we got there...

i think i'll even probably have the 911 apart by then so i'll once again be without a running Porsche to contend - not that the 911 is especially AX-ready just now.

but if you wanted to move it farther up into Montgomery county THIS weekend, i'd buy breakfast for anybody who's willing to come help me with my car for a couple-three hours (tops) after. and we can do another one in November - but i still don't think pairing it with the AX is a great idea...

just MHO
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.