Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello everyone!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
smac
I'm a newbie and a non 914 owner. I own a ass-dragging 912e and surf this site daily. You people rock!! I learn more from this site about type 4 engines than anywhere else. I really want a 914 now because this is the best porsche community out there!

--scott aktion035.gif
goose2
hello and welcome Scott biggrin.gif
dbledsoe
Welcome Scott!!! I'd love to have a 912 too. Lots of great people here but thankfully not to much of this type thing grouphug.gif goes on between them... but maybe some of this does sheeplove.gif but I can't say for sure.

Don
ClayPerrine
Welcome......

Glad you are here. We like all types of Porsches, but we are partial to 914s.

To quote one of our more famous members/retired admin "Hell, I can't be an elitist, I own a 914!" biggrin.gif

Ask any question you like, but be prepared for a bunch of smartass answers. We don't pull any punches here. Your question will be answered, but it will involve a lot of smartassed comments, booze comments, and innuendo about Miles and goats.... slap.gif alfred.gif drunk.gif

Don't take it personal... everyone gets treated just the same.

SirAndy
agree.gif and welcome to the club!

boldblue.gif Andy
Aaron Cox
see you at a socal event near you soon smile.gif

welcome aboard matey!

and... come to D and G swap this sunday in riverside
smac
Thanks for the welcome! I first heard of you guys after I got taken by stromberg.gif . I met slits soon after, what a great guy! smilie_pokal.gif

MattR
QUOTE (smac @ Oct 19 2005, 11:01 AM)
I met slits soon after, what a great guy! smilie_pokal.gif

Must be a different SLITS. unsure.gif

Welcome to the club biggrin.gif

See ya at D&G?
Aaron Cox
ohhh i know you....(by way of slits)

you got hosed by stromberg on heads right?
smac
Yea, he cracked the exhaust stud boss! headbang.gif The website of his showed a master machinest, he tricked me! mad.gif

--scott
Brando
Wow, burnt by the stromberg.gif ... crappy way to be introduced to the club but hey, you're at a better place now biggrin.gif

You are going to the D&G right?

What's with all the Scotts and 914s... ?
smac
No, can't make the swapmeet, going to Scottsdale for the weekend. I'll make the next one though!

--scott monkeydance.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.