Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sign up here to participate
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
VegasRacer
Here is how it will work if you want to join in for the Secret Santa Gift Exchange. The deadline to sign up is noon on Saturday, November 5th. Send me a PM with your 914Club ID, your real name and mailing address if you want to be part of the fun. Also let me know any clues or ideas that I can pass on to help your secret santa choose a gift for you. (shirt size, favorite color, allergy to fruit cake, Beach Boys CD, etc.) I will then draw the names from a hat to determine who you will get to buy a gift for and who will be giving one to you. The person you are sending a gift to will not be the same person who is shopping for you. The recommended value is $25.

I will send each secret santa the information on the club member they will be giving a gift to. Please do not sign up if you are not going to follow through and send a gift and play by the rules. You will have one month to do your shopping. Please send the gifts the first week of December. I ask that you send them by UPS or the Post Office with delivery confirmation. Please send me the confirmation number when the gift is on the way. When you receive your gift please post a photo on this thread.
spare time toys
Any takers yet?
VegasRacer
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Oct 20 2005, 07:52 PM)
Any takers yet?

So far only 5 on the list.
tat2dphreak
maybe this just needs a icon_bump.gif
brant
John,

If I sign up, how are they going to ship my new carrerra GT by postal service?

icon_bump.gif
olav

Kind of a gay idea isn't it? Not that there is anything wrong with that.. biggrin.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (olav @ Oct 21 2005, 11:29 AM)
Kind of a gay idea isn't it? Not that there is anything wrong with that.. biggrin.gif

only if you shit dildos...
skline
I signed up, where is your Christmas spirit? Unless you just dont have any, I expect at least 3/4 of the regular posting members to sign up as well.
Mueller
QUOTE (skline @ Oct 21 2005, 12:08 PM)
I signed up, where is your Christmas spirit? Unless you just dont have any, I expect at least 3/4 of the regular posting members to sign up as well.

I signed up....who knows, someone might get one of my half-finished projects smile.gif smash.gif screwy.gif
McMark
Count me in. wink.gif Yay! I'll finally be able to ditch all of the stuff from Brad's old shop. lol2.gif
spare time toys
QUOTE (olav @ Oct 21 2005, 11:29 AM)

Im not gay, and I am all over this. Ill probably get a chunk of rust though. happy11.gif
bondo
QUOTE (Mueller @ Oct 21 2005, 12:29 PM)
I signed up....who knows, someone might get one of my half-finished projects smile.gif smash.gif screwy.gif

I'm in! Dibs on the Nickies! wink.gif
dlo914
i'm in! smilie_pokal.gif sent a PM.
flatout
I'm in! biggrin.gif It should be a lot of fun,it'll probably be the only thing I get for Christmas! laugh.gif
skline
QUOTE (flatout @ Oct 21 2005, 01:58 PM)
I'm in! biggrin.gif It should be a lot of fun,it'll probably be the only thing I get for Christmas! laugh.gif

If I get your name, I will fly out and personally give it to you biggrin.gif wub.gif
morph
I would sign up, but christmas here is already complicated enough. Sounds fun though.

Hiedi
olav
QUOTE (McMark @ Oct 21 2005, 12:23 PM)
Count me in. wink.gif Yay! I'll finally be able to ditch all of the stuff from Brad's old shop. lol2.gif

Hey some of that stuff in mine! sad.gif
VegasRacer
The list is more than a dozen strong and growing. smilie_pokal.gif
Don't be left out in the cold. Sign up now and send me a PM with your information.
xitspd
ohmy.gif I'm in!

Dan
grasshopper
come on people!!!! there are over 3000 members.... only 12 have signed up?? huh.gif whats your problems??
LvSteveH
Ok, I'm in, I hope you all like iron oxide. biggrin.gif
markb
I'm there. Gots lot of greasy, dirty parts to pass on. biggrin.gif
VegasRacer
icon_bump.gif Don't be left out in the cold.
Only one week left to sign up.
MrsPnambic
Can I sign up even if I am not like a frequent poster? smile.gif Hubby would love it if I participated more...I always enjoy this sort of thing tho!! smile.gif

sjhowitson
Just signed up. May santa be kind to all wavey.gif wavey.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE (MrsPnambic @ Oct 28 2005, 01:09 PM)
Can I sign up even if I am not like a frequent poster? smile.gif Hubby would love it if I participated more...I always enjoy this sort of thing tho!! smile.gif

We would love to have you join us Leah.
Send me a PM with your info and you are in.
qa1142
I'm in,

Hoping for signed calandar from Shelby

(Don't tell my wife)
VegasRacer
icon_bump.gif Almost your last chance.
The deadline to sign up is Saturday.
spare time toys
icon_bump.gif for the spirit of giving.
tracks914
QUOTE (MrsPnambic @ Oct 28 2005, 12:09 PM)
Hubby would love it if I participated more...

I wish my wife would participate more too... wub.gif

Oh wait are we still talking 914's? idea.gif
VegasRacer
The names have been sent to everyone who signed up to play the game.
Please let me know if you did not receive yours.
Review the first post on this thread or send me a PM if you have any questions.

December 14th will be the day we open the gifts and post pictures. smilie_pokal.gif
TROJANMAN
this one deserves a icon_bump.gif
it will probably need a few more too, otherwise i may forget.

BTW i like 914s, fly fishing, 4 wheelin , tools,USC, hats and .............. rolleyes.gif

john - maybe you can send everyone a last minute reminder PM next week or something? idea.gif
skline
So if I got your name Trojanman, should I just send you a new 914? Or did you want me to send you a 4X4? biggrin.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (skline @ Nov 22 2005, 08:17 PM)
So if I got your name Trojanman, should I just send you a new 914? Or did you want me to send you a 4X4? biggrin.gif

rolleyes.gif
sjhowitson
icon_bump.gif I hope we got a good turn out!!!!
TROJANMAN
john,
how many signed up?
VegasRacer
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Nov 23 2005, 09:28 PM)
how many signed up?

There are twice as many on the Christmas gift exchange list as Santa has reindeer.
TROJANMAN
i gotta give this a icon_bump.gif because i haven't bought the gift yet, and i don't want to forget............

and if you're my secret santa, you can add a Raby 2270 to my list biggrin.gif
VegasRacer
Have you finished your shopping?? If not, you better get busy. alfred.gif
Please send the gifts sometime in the next week. Don't forget to send me a PM with the tracking number so I can confirm that no one is going to be left out in the cold. December 14th will be the day everyone should open the gifts and post photos.
skline
I am glad you posted that up John, I was going to send the tracking number to the person I am sending the package to. I got half of what I am sending, I will get the rest this weekend.

icon_bump.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (skline @ Dec 2 2005, 09:17 AM)
I am glad you posted that up John, I was going to send the tracking number to the person I am sending the package to. I got half of what I am sending, I will get the rest this weekend.

icon_bump.gif

same here... one of mine got sent to my old address, so I'm getting it's repacement soon, then I'll ship mine priority...
rick 918-S
I'm pissed! Effin work! I effin work too much! mad.gif I never say this post until today! mad.gif

With all that cussin I'm gettin coal for sure! unsure.gif
flatout
Got it already. Going to pack it this weekend and will ship on wednesday. I'll PM you the tracking number. smile.gif
flatout
Proud to say I shipped mine off today! clap.gif I usually procrastinate.
markb
Thanks for the reminder. I've got it, I just need to pack it & ship it. Tomorrows project. wink.gif
spare time toys
The Frikn place I got mine from said they shipped it to me early last week and it still aint her for the quick rebox and ship. ohmy.gif
dlo914
QUOTE (markb @ Dec 5 2005, 02:16 PM)
Thanks for the reminder. I've got it, I just need to pack it & ship it. Tomorrows project. wink.gif

same here... wink.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (markb @ Dec 5 2005, 03:16 PM)

Is it "wrong" to box up and send all the 914 cr@p you don't want anymore biggrin.gif laugh.gif
markb
QUOTE (Mueller @ Dec 5 2005, 03:27 PM)
Thanks for the reminder. I've got it, I just need to pack it & ship it. Tomorrows project.  ;)

Is it "wrong" to box up and send all the 914 cr@p you don't want anymore biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Only if it includes a full set of your roller bearings, and only if you're sending to me. laugh.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Mueller @ Dec 5 2005, 06:27 PM)
Thanks for the reminder. I've got it, I just need to pack it & ship it. Tomorrows project.  ;)

if it's not postage due, then I think that's ok... esp if it's an extra set of hubs...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.