Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: GOT MARRIED!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TINCAN914
Well I finally tied the knot this last weekend. She told me to pony up or get out. I guess I know when I got a good thing... Here is our announcement photo..Picture of the kids coming soon.
TINCAN914
THey say if you want to see what she will look like in 20 years, look at her mother. Well here she is.. Wow I can't wait..
TINCAN914
Here are her sisters. Aaron and MattR, I can set you up, just say the word.... wink.gif
skline
I am rolling on the floor over here. This is way too funny.
TINCAN914
The good news is her mother is coming to live wth us. She can cook like you wouldn't believe..
ninefourteener
BOING!!!!!!!!!!!!

(running to the bathroom to go satisfy myself!!!!!!)

drooley.gif
MattR
QUOTE (bmunday @ Oct 20 2005, 11:26 AM)
Here are her sisters. Aaron and MattR, I can set you up, just say the word.... wink.gif

I got dibbs on the chick on the left. Aaron can have the one with braces...
TINCAN914
To much time on my hands, to much time on my hands...
Good god there are some F***ING ugly people walking the planet.....
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (MattR @ Oct 20 2005, 12:28 PM)

you got it buddy. laugh.gif

oh yeah. fuck you brian chairfall.gif lol2.gif
TINCAN914
When you only have six teeth in your mouth, wouldn't you think they would be the cleanest teeth on earth?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (bmunday @ Oct 20 2005, 12:34 PM)
When you only have six teeth in your mouth, wouldn't you think they would be the cleanest teeth on earth?

hey thats is SLITS!!! laugh.gif
TINCAN914
Well the wife was tired of that same old hairdo and decided to make a change. I think she looks sexy.. ppuuuuurrrrrr!!!
TINCAN914
forgot picture..
Aaron Cox
Toast? laugh.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (bmunday @ Oct 20 2005, 11:19 AM)
Well I finally tied the knot this last weekend. She told me to pny up or get out. I guess I know when I got a good thing... Here is our announcement photo..Picture of the kids coming soon.

for a UCLA alumnus, that looks about right. biggrin.gif
TINCAN914
Ok last one.. Clayton, don't think I forgot about you my friend... Here she is...
TINCAN914
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Oct 20 2005, 11:38 AM)
QUOTE (bmunday @ Oct 20 2005, 11:19 AM)
Well I finally tied the knot this last weekend. She told me to pny up or get out. I guess I know when I got a good thing... Here is our announcement photo..Picture of the kids coming soon.

for a UCLA alumnus, that looks about right. biggrin.gif

Hey hey....
Watch it there Condom man...
Type 4 Unleashed
QUOTE (bmunday @ Oct 20 2005, 11:32 AM)

If you have to much time on your hands, then you should be out working on your 914 smash.gif

Congrads on tieing the knot, wives are like 914's they need alot of tender loving care, and if not more expensive.
TINCAN914
QUOTE (V6914 @ Oct 20 2005, 11:51 AM)

If you have to much time on your hands, then you should be out working on your 914 smash.gif

Congrads on tieing the knot, wives are like 914's they need alot of tender loving care, and if not more expensive.

Playing around Rich..
Been married for 15 years, and in MHO my wife is hot... Not to say that beauty isn't in the eyes of the beholder, but GOOD GOD!! there sin't an attractive womens picture posted on this thread...
olav
QUOTE (bmunday @ Oct 20 2005, 12:00 PM)

Playing around Rich..
Been married for 15 years, and in MHO my wife is hot... Not to say that beauty isn't in the eyes of the beholder, but GOOD GOD!! there sin't an attractive womens picture posted on this thread...

Post a pic of her so the peanut gallery can judge!

happy11.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Oct 20 2005, 11:33 AM)
QUOTE (MattR @ Oct 20 2005, 12:28 PM)

you got it buddy. laugh.gif

oh yeah. fuck you brian chairfall.gif lol2.gif

Here Aaron gonna need these...
TINCAN914
And this. biggrin.gif
skline
I have seen Brian's wife and she is very pretty. He made some good looking kids too, he is a very lucky guy.
TINCAN914
QUOTE (olav @ Oct 20 2005, 12:03 PM)
QUOTE (bmunday @ Oct 20 2005, 12:00 PM)

Playing around Rich..

Post a pic of her so the peanut gallery can judge!

happy11.gif

At work I don't have one....Besides what am I nuts!!!
Ask Aaron, MattR, Skline, Clayton... They were over a few weeks ago. THey can be honest. I'm a lucky man.
Root_Werks
If you need beer, I know just the guy to get it for you.
zymurgist
Probably would be better to have two bottles AND two bags.

Just in case.
TINCAN914
QUOTE (skline @ Oct 20 2005, 12:09 PM)
I have seen Brian's wife and she is very pretty. He made some good looking kids too, he is a very lucky guy.

Thanks Scott...
Crazyhippy
Greed, Bmunday's wife rocks (killer burgers) and his kids are pretty damn cool (for being tricycle motors and all)

Where the hell did they come from Bri?? happy11.gif idea.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE (Crazyhippy @ Oct 20 2005, 01:04 PM)
Greed, Bmunday's wife rocks (killer burgers) and his kids are pretty damn cool (for being tricycle motors and all)

Where the hell did they come from Bri?? happy11.gif  :idea:

Found em on E-Bay... Waited and dropped my bid in with 4 seconds left...WINNER, WINNER!!
biggrin.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (Root_Werks @ Oct 20 2005, 01:09 PM)
If you need beer, I know just the guy to get it for you.

When did Red Beard get a color change?
TINCAN914
Trying this again, aginst my better judgement. Behave...My wife is the one on the right.
TROJANMAN
show off. she must have thought you went to USC. lol2.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Oct 20 2005, 03:04 PM)
show off. she must have thought you went to USC. lol2.gif

I think she toook pitty on me.
piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.