Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help, Who, where is this member (spdfrk)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turbo914v8
Anybody know this member (spdfrk). I paid for some parts from him a long time ago. I have been e-mailing him forever with no response. I would just like to get my parts. If you know him please tell to check his e-mail.
Grimstead
Wasn't he a new member? I don't think I saw him anywhere except in the Classifieds.
confused24.gif

I hope that isn't a bad sign.
TINCAN914
SUCKS!!!
Hope he's not scamin people....
dlo914
i dont see how people can do such a thing. i personally would feel bad. And i like to get my stuff (products) out there, rather than keep it cluttering my living space wink.gif
goose2
I met with this guy last spring to look at his project cars, in Seattle....he had them listed on Craig's List then. I didn't like what I saw, so I didn't buy anything from him. He seemed ok though...not a crook if not totally honest about his parts. His home life was unstable though...divorce and possible pending. I'll go back through my records and see if I can find a phone # , personal email or street address. I think he's also posted on Pelican...might search there too.
xitspd
QUOTE (goose2 @ Oct 21 2005, 12:51 PM)
I met with this guy last spring to look at his project cars, in Seattle....he had them listed on Craig's List then. I didn't like what I saw, so I didn't buy anything from him. He seemed ok though...not a crook if not totally honest about his parts. His home life was unstable though...divorce and possible pending. I'll go back through my records and see if I can find a phone # , personal email or street address. I think he's also posted on Pelican...might search there too.

ohmy.gif "Desperate men do desperate things"
dlo914
QUOTE (xitspd @ Oct 21 2005, 12:55 PM)
QUOTE (goose2 @ Oct 21 2005, 12:51 PM)

ohmy.gif "Desperate men do desperate things"

agree.gif money can bring out the worse in a person. sad.gif
Allan
I seem to remember buying something from him. Don't remember any problems though. confused24.gif
goose2
His name is Alex...home phone WAS (206) 510-6419. I'm guessing he has moved since last spring, but this number may get you his ex-wife....which may be a good thing. laugh.gif
spunone
Remember never turn your back on the CLUB smash.gif
Grimstead
Wasn't he the guy who didn't have access to the net and had to use his neighbors system? If he moved out, that might explain why he has been back on.

Of course, if you get ahold of his ex and tell her that he owe's you something, she might be very willing to give you any information she has on him. happy11.gif
jr91472
I am sorry to say that I too was hung out to dry on this one. Yes, his name was Alex. I paid with paypal for a flywheel, but I ain't got no flywheel.

I got lots of excuses (health, ups lost it, etc) and now no response at all. mad.gif
He even gave me a ups tracking number, but he set it up electronically and never dropped it off for shipment. alfred.gif

From now on: Newbie status equates to negative feedback in my book (at least when it concerns buying and selling).
ArtechnikA
donno. i sent money, i got parts.
just the one data point from me, but it's the one i got...
bjorn jacobson
Paul,

I bought some Konis from him a few months ago. Got the shox although it did take a few weeks. I'm at work right now, when I get home I'll see if I can find any info on the box he shipped the parts in.

BJ
turbo914v8
Thanks to everyone for you’re input and help in this matter. Hopefully it will get resolved, although at this point things don’t look good, but I will keep on trying. As a 914 owner you all know that I am poor and cannot afford to let this guy just walk away with my money biggrin.gif . Hopefully someone will be able to get a number on this guy that works. Thanks again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.