Hey Guys, I regret to inform you that I officially will not be there tomorrow. I've been looking forward to it for a full year and was really hoping to make it, but something else came up that I've been looking forward to for even longer...

I OFFICIALLY DROVE MY TEENER FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY!!!

I have an exhaust leak on the driver's side, so I plan on dropping the HE's tomorrow to make sure the little copper gaskets are in there and seated right. But otherwise, I'm oficcially not a wannabe anymore! Whoo Hoo!!!

I wish I would have been able to celebrate this with you guys down in Nashville, but I'm not sure I trust it with such a long journey the day after I started up the engine for the first time in 6 months and I don't really know how long its been since the car itself was driven. (I'm currently up in LaPorte at my father-in-laws place about 200-250 miles away.)

I WILL be putting some mileage on it tomorrow though, I'm sure there are lots of twisties to find up here and the leaves are changing about the same as down there, so I'll be with you guys in spirit. I want to get at least one tank of gas through it, two if I can squeeze it in between the rain delays.

Have a blast down there will ya? It looks like the rain situation will be better for you guys down there than it will be for me up here so it should be better than last year in that respect, though the rain was the ONLY thing that was wrong with last year. What a great time that was!

Drive safely and take care!