Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EINMALIG bites the big one
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sammy
A couple of Pomona's ago I met Brian Farmer of Einmalig in Huntington Beach. they are porsche dismanlers and have a reputation as being real proud of their junk. Anyhoo, Brian said he had the little odometer drive gears that always strip on later 911 speedos and he would sell em fer $45 a piece.
That's a rip, but hey are almost impossible to find anywheres else. This is a small plastic gear the size of a nickel. Prolly cost a penny to make.

I called this morning to make sure he still had em before I drove all the way down there. he said, sure, I got em, $65 each. I reminded him of our conversation at pomona, he said Porsche came out with a new price sheet and that's what he goes by.
last time I ever call that so and so.
ar15.gif
fuch toy
Yup.....bend over and grab em is their motto finger.gif .
Mueller
Does anyone have a used or damaged one? I'd like to see what they look like.
jonwatts
I ran EINMALIG through the AltaVista translator and it came back as UNIQUELY. So the guy is a unique ass, but still an ass.
Jeroen
that would make him an "einmaliges Arschloch" biggrin.gif

cheers,

jeroen
a914luvr
ya, every time I see him at Pomona I tell my friends that's where you buy your stuff at retail + 20%.
jonwatts
I this the same guy that got his trailer door handle pee'd on at Dunkel Bros a week ago?

Some people here might know to what I refer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.