Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: carbon fiber!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grasshopper
not that big of a deal, but i found this on ebay, i think it would look pretty good confused24.gif HERE
SpecialK
Laminate a piece of CF to the back of 1/8" plexiglass and you've got the same thing.....and a whole lot cheaper than $99. They could've at least used the much more aesthetically attractive 2x2 or 4x4 twill CF.

-Kevin
YksKrad
I think gettign the whole kit would look even better though Here
swl
anyone ever deal with 9xauto? Do they hang out here?

I kinda like their fuel rail and their air filter

bit of a \ hijacked.gif
SpecialK
If people are willing to pay $255 for that, I found me a new home business! smilie_pokal.gif
KevinP
I liked that that waaaaaaay over priced fuel rail!!!! bs.gif

KP
gklinger
QUOTE (KevinP @ Oct 23 2005, 10:12 AM)
I liked that that waaaaaaay over priced fuel rail!!!! bs.gif

KP

No stromberg.gif. And this should give a clue...
Partnering up with Autoatlanta , 9xauto has finally produced this high-capacity fuel system.
swl
but it is purdy! Doubt that it would do anything for performance though. Anyone who has experienced a hotel shower knows that flow will be limited by a constriction anywhere on the supply line. I would also be sceptical of that fuel pressure gauge lasting very long.

Interesting that AA commissioned it when George is such a stickler for keeping these things looking as stock as possible.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.