Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drove my car to dinner last night!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
/L.
boldblue.gif burnout.gif That's right! my car is officially on the road again! wub.gif A BIG thank you to Joe Sharp and Saw-Zaw Thomas. pray.gif Now you WILL see me on the road a Hell of alot more. driving-girl.gif But wanted to tell everyone that I appreciate my 2 BEST Friends, pals & buddies!! They are the greatest.... w00t.gif monkeydance.gif smoke.gif Boy, I should have changed to Carburetors a long time ago. It runs smooth with more power and it shifts very smoothly with new clutch/new 1st gear. A dream come true. Thanks again guys!! aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Aaron Cox
way to go linda!

BTW - is my carb synchrometer over there?
SLITS
harrumph.....I wasn't invited..... sad.gif
Mrs. K
smilie_pokal.gif Ok Linda....time for a Long Beach fun run!
You promised....remember biggrin.gif

Lisa clap.gif
/L.
OH-K-DOH-K! They can't beat 2 good looking Ladies in a Nice 914 biggrin.gif It will have to be soon OK?
Toast
It's about time! wink.gif

aktion035.gif
Allan
Did you remember to fill the tranny this time??? biggrin.gif
ClayPerrine
Sounds like a good excuse to have a ladies only fun run.....

driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif
SLITS
Uhhhh, let me know the date you girls plan....I've seen you drive and I want to make sure my teener is behind solid concrete walls and I am high...cough, cough...on the mountain and otta yer way. unsure.gif
Gint
Right on Linda! w00t.gif driving-girl.gif monkeydance.gif rocking nana.gif
Grimstead
Woo Hoo, I bet it's nice to get it back on the road (not that I would know sad.gif )

Do you think if I brough mine over in the middle of the night, Joe might fix it thinking it was one of his? confused24.gif
Duffster
smilie_pokal.gif aktion035.gif mueba.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.