Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My last days as a human
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
I am switching jobs at work. Im going back into inspection and must work grave shift untill the first of the year. I will give up the human exsistance for a couple of months for the overtime they get in that dept. Im almost 500 hours behind them. I have the rest of the year to make it up though smilie_pokal.gif so I may not be on here much after the first of the month. So in case I miss them Happy Thanksgiving, Merrrrry Caristmassss, and Happy New Year beerchug.gif
SpecialK
I worked 2nd and 3rd shift my entire employed life, up until 8 months ago....you can still post, you'll just have to wait for everyone else to wake up ('cept Miles) to get a response! beerchug.gif
bd1308
by the title of your post, I thought you were going to be testing some cyborg conversion unit....

I can't wait until I get a 80486 chip implanted into my brain....it'll be fun.

b
Verruckt
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Oct 24 2005, 06:20 PM)
by the title of your post, I thought you were going to be testing some cyborg conversion unit....

I can't wait until I get a 80486 chip implanted into my brain....it'll be fun.

b

Just imagine, push a little code your way and you would be owned.gif

2nd shift sucks. Thats the killer for me, can't really do much of anything. 3rd shift was better IMO.
736conver
I just got done with 3rd shift. Did it for 14yrs.screwy.gif

J P Stein
BTD both......that sucked. Back among the living now. First has it's own downside.....too many suits and their minions trying to find out what we are building.....so's they can manage it. But real life is gud.

GWN7
worked shifts for 26 yrs now.....mabey that explains why i hardly sleep? huh.gif

beerchug.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Oct 24 2005, 05:07 PM)
I am switching jobs at work.  Im going back into inspection and must work grave shift untill the first of the year.

That means you will be on Vegas time.

Q: What time is it?
A: It's early. It's still dark out. wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.