ebay guage

can someone buy this for me so i can verify the quality? biggrin.gif
Bleyseng
Wow, I still prefer a 911 combo gauge esp at that price! wacko.gif

I did wonder what a guage was too? thought maybe it was a French tool
spare time toys
check the other auctions this guy has. Be sitting when you do lol2.gif
736conver
These are all northhollywood gauges. I hear nothing bet the best from these guys. Thats why I sent my tach gauge for them to convert.
Quality is never cheap!!!
Tobra
I would rather have them do one like thisuser posted image

perhaps with CHT instead of volts...and a little silver button in the middle
turbo914v8
I really like the look of that gauge. Any information on it? It looks like the red, green, and yellow LED indicates hi temp warning?
Dave_Darling
The one in the original auction is custom-made; that's why it costs so bloody much. The gauge modules had to be significantly changed as well--they are smaller size than the standard ones. At least, that's what Hartmut (I think was his name) at PA Speedo told me.

I had my DIY-type one (courtesy of Don Haney, way back when!) in to them for calibration and we talked about their version.

--DD
Brando
When customers wanting restorations ask for their gauges redone... thats where we send them. Money well spent in all respects.
jim_hoyland
North Hollywood Spedometer had a nice display at the German Auto Fest in Ventura. I thought thet sold that triple gauge unit for $500, real nice folks, verrrry nice work, plus if anything doen't work, you have a reliable seller who will back up the workmanship.
type47fan
QUOTE (Dave_Darling @ Oct 29 2005, 02:20 PM)
At least, that's what Hartmut (I think was his name) at PA Speedo told me.

--DD

Hartmut is now at NH Speedo. . . .

They changed this Saab gauge into a one-off 914/6 GT replica fuel gauge for me very reasonably. . .have used them for years and highly recommend them.

Thanks,
sixnotfour
One of those GT gauges from NH just sold on ebay for 380.75 ouch
type47fan
QUOTE (sixnotfour @ Oct 29 2005, 07:35 PM)
One of those GT  gauges from NH just sold on ebay for 380.75 ouch

The winning bidder and two others were from Deutschland!

You scored a deal on yours, Jeff!
msglaigaie
I know the fuel guage mounts on the dash where the radio is supposed to be. How did you mount yours?? What did you use to cant it to the left?? The guys that make those A-piller guage clusters might be able to come up with a dash mount cluster in the one, two, three pods. What do you think?? MSG L
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.