Full Version: Posted for more to view
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
qa1142
huh.gif
DNHunt
So, who chickened out first? laugh.gif

Dave
Marlow
Holy crap, that's a frightening sight! I think the 914 will lose that battle.
Hammy
What's the story blink.gif
spare time toys
QUOTE (Hammy @ Oct 29 2005, 11:59 AM)
What's the story blink.gif

Broke down rig being towed in. Saw this on a video show where the driver yells to wake up passenger and the guy freaked. lol2.gif lol2.gif
qa1142
This was 2 semi's one pulling the other and 2 pickups on top between. Looked like return from wide load delivery. I drove up behind and Lynne clicked the picture.

crazy

Lynne was sleeping I was going to pull up and hit the brakes. But I like to sleep in a bed blink.gif
Hammy
QUOTE (qa1142 @ Oct 29 2005, 10:07 AM)
Lynne was sleeping I was going to pull up and hit the brakes. But I like to sleep in a bed blink.gif

laugh.gif
see that's my kind of humor...
Carlitos Way
I hate to admit it but... CHiPs had an episode with a similar view... a "double front end" car kept on causing people to slam on their brakes and cause accidents. The owner never saw any wrong.. was "heading to a car show"
meares
yeah i saw that video!! one of THE funniest things i've seen! chairfall.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE (Hammy @ Oct 29 2005, 11:13 AM)
Lynne was sleeping I was going to pull up and hit the brakes. But I like to sleep in a bed  :blink:

laugh.gif

Now if I did that, I would not be sleeping at all. I would be in the hospital recovering from internal injuries and multiple fractures, abrasions and contusions.

But it would be FUNNY!!!! chairfall.gif
nomore9one4
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ Oct 31 2005, 06:45 AM)
QUOTE (Hammy @ Oct 29 2005, 11:13 AM)
Lynne was sleeping I was going to pull up and hit the brakes. But I like to sleep in a bed  :blink:

laugh.gif

Now if I did that, I would not be sleeping at all. I would be in the hospital recovering from internal injuries and multiple fractures, abrasions and contusions.

But it would be FUNNY!!!! chairfall.gif

Probably changing some shorts too!! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.