Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BBR
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pastordavid
Anybody out there in CA know anyting about Beach Boys Racing/Xtreme Motorcars/Venice Beach Auto Body?
neo914-6
What do you want to know about them and which product? Mar7ck purchased possibly one of the last SpeedsterME kits built on a 914. demenche had one too but am unsure if he bought it directly from them...
pastordavid
Are they still in business, quality of the product, I've been trying to get hold of them, and can't get anyone to call me back. Was looking at the fender flares for their speedsterME. Have they stopped production (you said possibly one of the last)?
pastordavid
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
SGB
I'm waaayy over her on the other side of the country, but if I recall, they have ceased to be, yes. I would still keep looking though, The people are probably still around, and the internet can connect you to resources like never before...
neo914-6
QUOTE (pastordavid @ Oct 29 2005, 03:07 PM)
Are they still in business, quality of the product, I've been trying to get hold of them, and can't get anyone to call me back. Was looking at the fender flares for their speedsterME. Have they stopped production (you said possibly one of the last)?

PM Mark, he told me they ceased selling the product, maybe for business reasons. It's not an inexpensive kit and seems to be a nice quality kit but his was installed by BBR. xtrememotorcars selling this kit or parts.
JB 914
I emailed them about two years ago. they were still doing it back then. i can't find the email though.....must have deleted it.
Mar7ck
This is the number I have for Bob 1-310-396-3221 at BBR

Mar7ck
Steve
Beach boys racing / Venice Beach Auto Body.
They are located right next door to Otto's.
I was there a year ago and they gave me a quote to weld on steel flairs and repaint my car.
I have not been there lately.
You can also call John Williamson (Otto).
He recommended them to me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.