Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: trip
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
effutuo101
I will be in the LA area (Costa Mesa)on Wednesday if anybody wants to get together for late dinner. I am not opposed to driving to anywhere in the inland empire. Let me know.
Chris Williams
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (effutuo101 @ Oct 30 2005, 12:57 PM)
I will be in the LA area (Costa Mesa)on Wednesday if anybody wants to get together for late dinner. I am not opposed to driving to anywhere in the inland empire. Let me know.
Chris Williams

costa mesa? thats like SoCal Teener heaven.

im down smile.gif

im sure we can get 15 people or so.
what do you want to eat?
Brando
Late Weds. night?

Count me in. We can probably get Skline, Twystd1, Joe Buckle, lagunero, Joe Sharp and /L there as well.

What's the venue of choice? Not PUDFUCKERS again please... Too expensive. What was that one steakhouse/resturant we went to?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Brando @ Oct 30 2005, 02:05 PM)
Late Weds. night?

Count me in. We can probably get Skline, Twystd1, Joe Buckle, lagunero, Joe Sharp and /L there as well.

What's the venue of choice? Not PUDFUCKERS again please... Too expensive. What was that one steakhouse/resturant we went to?

that place was pricey too...and hooters is too....

hmmm.... Joe Sharp and thomas will be back from laguna seca...
could be quite the party.

HB or CM - plenty of places. find one with parking smile.gif
TINCAN914
What time?, I think I can sneek out...... Hell I might even shower first... cool.gif
Brando
That steakhouse we went to was $CHEAP$ considering the portion sizes... $2.99 bowl of salad was enough for 3 people. The BBQ steak and chicken was ... omg, $5.99 and you get half a chicken and like 1lb of tri-tip wub.gif drooley.gif

let's go there again.
Aaron Cox
ok... stonecreek grille?

8pm? sound good?

ill start a new thread????
Twystd1
Da Twystd1 will be there..

Now before I get there....

What parts am I supposed to bring?????

I'll see if the skinny one (D) wants to hang... She loves you guys..... (why?) huh.gif

Aarom.. Directions, adress, map....sumpin to head me in the right direction....

Twystd1
Aaron Cox
new thread is here.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=...=ST&f=2&t=40633
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.