Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: kinda ot, but not really
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
I was at a bike race today and got thinking that a cool 914World.com bike jersey would be nice to have. I've done some research and found a couple places that may work for our small qantity.
The lowest qty place asks for 6 of each style purchased. I personally would be interested in 1 each: Short Sleeve Jersey, Long Sleeve Jersey, Windbreaker Jacket.

The pricing is a bit more than what you'll pay online, and at your favorite bike shop, but don't seem too bad ~$75 to $100 each for the above mentioned items at their lowest qty. These would be fully custom, not some existing design with our logo tossed in. Die Sublimation is the process used. That is the process that your local bike shop and the big names use to do their full color jerseys.

Anyone interested?
Any sponsors interested in your logo on a club cycling jersey?
Vendors?
Sparky
We're heading into trainer riding season here in the N'East. I'll ride as long as it's over 40 out and dry. I'm interested but am a CSOB. I like the idea of some sponsors stepping up to help knock the cost down. Anyone?

My best,
Mike D.
seanery
it was a beautiful day for cyclocross today...sorry for the andy-esque pic, but this looked a bit nutty biggrin.gif
seanery
being able to mount & dismount without losing momentum was key to today's course
bd1308
WOAH!

you cycle?

I used to ride my bike ALOT.....

I like my rincon giant.

b
tracks914
Bike Jerseys aren't cheap like "T"shirts but I think I would like one if the cost is right.
I'll keep watching this thread for updates.
COOL smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.