Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Watkins Glen Pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
joea9146
This past Monday and Tuesday I was at Watkins Glen for a DE ... First session was dry and the rest of
Monday was rainy, but I drove all the session. You learn a lot about your limits and the cars in the rain.
Tuesday it poured rain it was 36 degrees so we packed up and went home.
Here are a few pictures.
joea9146
next
joea9146
next
joea9146
next
joea9146
next
joea9146
next
ejm
fourth pic is a great shot of elevation change... looks like more than it really is IIRC
carr914
Always good to see pix of the Glen. I was born & raised there. Godfather was Competition Chairman at the track. I was always there. It's been too long since I've there to race.

T.C.
blabla914
Hey Joe, good to see your car is out and about. Sorry it rained on you at the glen, but the weather there can be pretty unpredictable. What tires were you running in the rain?

Kelly
joea9146
QUOTE (blabla914 @ Oct 31 2005, 07:56 PM)
Hey Joe, good to see your car is out and about. Sorry it rained on you at the glen, but the weather there can be pretty unpredictable. What tires were you running in the rain?

Kelly

Hi Kelly

Just running on Street tires in the rain, Yokahama AVS
joea9146
QUOTE (ejm @ Oct 31 2005, 12:02 AM)
fourth pic is a great shot of elevation change... looks like more than it really is IIRC

Definetly lots of Elevation Changes.... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.