Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Has anybody bought from this guy?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaveUpOnTV
I was thinking of buying a motor from a guy here dcicchetto914 and I was wondering if anybody has had experience buying from him?
I e-mailed a administrator here and he suggested I start a thread.
I'm new to sending off a substancial sum (through paypal) to someone on the internet that I haven't met-does anybody have some advice for somebody (me) who would like to get a engine, but I just don't want to lose my money? I have absolutely no reason to think that I will, I'm just doing 'due diligiance'.
Thanks in advance
GaveUpOnTV@yahoo.com
jr91472
I sent him a few hundred dollars for a set of carbs without incident. Fast shipping, with lot of quick and clear communication.

worry not - he's the real deal. smilie_pokal.gif
Marlow
I just bought a good used axle from him. Price was right ($20) and it arrived quickly.
Carlitos Way
Kudos to you guys for posting good stuff. It's so often that we get sidetracked and post our negative experiences.
GaveUpOnTV
Thanks for the replies, everybody-I sent him the money today.
GaveUpOnTV
Hi everybody,
Just wanted to tell you that I recieved my engine a couple of days ago. Looks to be in good shape (cool looking at the '3 bolt' heads and visualizing the engine in my '67 bug in the future.) and it arrived within fairly close to when Drue said it would.
Thanks again
Jake Raby
Excellent place for it! emme know when you want to slide that baby into the bug- I can make it fit like a glove!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.