Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Palm Springs Revival Vintage Races
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TRE Cup
So who's going to Jackie Cochran Airport (in the town of Thermal , next to La Quinta south of Palm Springs) weekend of the 18-20 for the HSR West vintage races? There will be an all Porsche race group. We entered the #52 black 6 and look forward to a great time.
Racers better check out www.hsr-westracing.com for entry info. There are just a few spaces left in the all Porsche group boldblue.gif
john rogers
I mailed my entry in last week so I think I'll be in. I made it through the Tijuana race a couple of weekends ago un scathed too! We have a reservation at the race headquarters resort so that should be pretty nice. I was looking at the track map and it brings back memories of the SCCA races we did at Holtville, just hope it is smoother......
TRE Cup
its VERY smooth! no jumps like holtville- c ya there clap.gif
john rogers
Yea I know, I was hopping for hill like at Tecate!!??
gregrobbins
I'll be in the area on the 20th and planned to attend. Anyone need any help?
john rogers
I'm not sure how the pits and parking will be setup but everyone that comes to the races I hope will stop by and say hi. My car is the subdued blue car #631.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.