Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rustoration
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Teknon
Where does everybody get there rust repair panels at? I have left three messages at "Rustoration Design" and emailed twice. I don't think there is anyone there anymore. I got to get a few panels to complete my repairs. Joe confused24.gif
tyler
I think I've got a pair of new sail panels (B91450394310) stashed away that I propably won't use. AA sells them for about $135 each. Do you need these?
Lou W
What do you need?
lapuwali
Restoration Design is essentially a one-man shop, and they do tend to take their time with orders. Sometimes, people get lucky and you get them right away. Ordering via a middleman (like Pelican) may slightly improve your chances, because they may do some of the "nudging" for you to get the parts out. Stoddards also stocks replacement panels, which are NOT from Resto Design, I'm told. I know they have 911/912 panels, and they may have 914 panels, too.
Teknon
QUOTE (Lou W @ Oct 31 2005, 01:23 PM)
What do you need?

You know the front door jam that you have to cut out to put the long in? It's sits over it, just need the bottom half on the right side. unsure.gif
Teknon
QUOTE (tyler @ Oct 31 2005, 01:19 PM)
I think I've got a pair of new sail panels (B91450394310) stashed away that I propably won't use. AA sells them for about $135 each. Do you need these?

I could use the left side, would make the corner repair a little easier.
Teknon
QUOTE (lapuwali @ Oct 31 2005, 01:31 PM)
Restoration Design is essentially a one-man shop, and they do tend to take their time with orders. Sometimes, people get lucky and you get them right away. Ordering via a middleman (like Pelican) may slightly improve your chances, because they may do some of the "nudging" for you to get the parts out. Stoddards also stocks replacement panels, which are NOT from Resto Design, I'm told. I know they have 911/912 panels, and they may have 914 panels, too.

I tried this Stoddard. http://www.stoddard.com/ Don't have any listed on the website.
McMark
Repeated phone calls (not voicemail) is the best way to get ahold of Restoration Design. Call twice a day, every day and you'll get through. wink.gif
grasshopper
i couldn't get through to resoration design either....but from doing previous business, i just ordered, and about a week later they show up at my door. VERY good business, but sometimes had to reach.
sixnotfour
i couldn't get through to resoration design either....but from doing previous business, i just ordered, and about a week later they show up at my door. VERY good business, but sometimes had to reach.

agree.gif
I ordered from the web site a few days later Bill called me with the order status.
IanStott
I e-mailed them from the link on the Restoration Design website, Bill called me next the day. I have talked to him twice more, no problem and he is a great guy to deal with. I do know from talking to him they are quite busy, just keep trying. E-mail first from the website, that worked great for me.

Ian Stott
Moncton
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.