Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Had a few nice scores on parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tobra
Friend(PO of my car actually)was cleaning out his storage area, had guite a bit of stuff. Got myself a set of axles with very nice CV joints on both ends, and a set of 2.0 cylinder and pistons for $200, and he threw in a rain tray, some perfect tail light and front turn signal lenses, a replacement for my cracked fog light lens, the surround for the inside door lever that I was missing and a very nice passenger side door panel with all the little clips and bolts that are supposed to be on it(he would not give me the pristine front lower valence, yes I begged). My illness seems to be getting worse, because I really did not need any of the stuff that I aquired, and I am seriously thinking about hitting him up for a few engine lids so I can make myself a GT lid. On a positive note, I am still happily married.

This guy has a lot of 914 stuff, he has several 1.8, at least one 2.0 complete engines, with tin and FI stuff, even has the 1975 and later smog pump on at least two motors that I saw, 3-4 transasaxles, at least a few more axles, a rack and pinion set, a stack of door panels, a pretty much rust-free shell(solid longs, pretty clean hell hole, a complete 1.8 1974 car that is pretty nice, the interior part of the factory air conditioning that goes under the dash(he gave me the console that goes with it, guages included), a bunch of tail light lenses. He is looking to downsize the amount of stuff he has, so if any of y'all are in search of something, chime in.

BTW, this guy is a 914 mechanic, mopar fanatic type of fellow, so he does have a certain level of flakiness, aggravated by the chronic carpal tunnel syndrome secondary to adjusting the valves of numerous german and italian automobiles. Bottom line is, if you are looking for something, whether it is a speaker grill for a 914, or a radiator for a B body hemi car, he probably has it, he just might not know where it happens to presently be
bd1308
i'm still trying to fight the WV mechanic for his d-jet tester.

b
porschecb
Is this guy local? Not that I need anything.

Michael
Tobra
Yes sir he is, I seem to remember seeing some '75-'76 bumper covers, but those are dime a dozen. I told him he should get a big trailer and go to the next porsche swap meet
porschecb
QUOTE (Tobra @ Oct 31 2005, 11:59 AM)
Yes sir he is, I seem to remember seeing some '75-'76 bumper covers, but those are dime a dozen. I told him he should get a big trailer and go to the next porsche swap meet

Something about my 75 bumper covers that needs help? dry.gif huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.