Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More pics from Laguna Seca
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Drove down Sat morning with Felix (neo914/6) and Mark D (McMark here)

Mueller
I have higher res pics if anyone wants a particular shot...
Mueller
adsf
Mueller
Mueller
Mueller
Mueller
Mueller
Mueller
Mueller
Mueller
Mueller
Mueller
Mueller
Mueller
ClayPerrine
I dont' suppose that the club could arrange a track day at Laguna for the WCC next year.....

I am thinking about going, and that would tip the scales in favor of the drive to NorCal. I am SURE I can talk Betty into a trip there for the prospect of being able to rock the corkscrew!!!

SirAndy
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ Oct 31 2005, 12:56 PM)
I dont' suppose that the club could arrange a track day at Laguna for the WCC next year.....

nope, WCC '06 will be in portland, oregon ...

however, i just got word from VLM that there might be a way to get us hooked up with a certain racetrack up there ...
cool_shades.gif Andy
Terrance
Nice pics.

BTW Mike, I'm gonna need to borrow that trailer one day again to get my car back from Tony's. smilie_pokal.gif
T H O M A S
more pics
T H O M A S
asd
T H O M A S
asd
T H O M A S
asd
T H O M A S
asd
T H O M A S
asd
T H O M A S
asd
Andyrew
Nice pics! Glad to see the 914's in front of the pack.
neo914-6
QUOTE (Terrance @ Oct 31 2005, 12:23 PM)
Nice pics.

BTW Mike, I'm gonna need to borrow that trailer one day again to get my car back from Tony's. smilie_pokal.gif

Terrence,

Mike and I saw your race car a couple of weeks ago. My car will likely be transported from Napa to Tonys in about a month. Jon's car is still at Tony's shop also. Muellers transport service! smilie_pokal.gif
Flat VW
The little Fiat is sharp. cool_shades.gif

John
jonwatts
QUOTE (neo914-6 @ Oct 31 2005, 06:34 PM)
QUOTE (Terrance @ Oct 31 2005, 12:23 PM)
Nice pics.

BTW Mike, I'm gonna need to borrow that trailer one day again to get my car back from Tony's.    :trophy:

Terrence,

Mike and I saw your race car a couple of weeks ago. My car will likely be transported from Napa to Tonys in about a month. Jon's car is still at Tony's shop also. Muellers transport service! smilie_pokal.gif

Yeah, get in line, trailer-boy.
smile.gif
jimtab
QUOTE (Flat VW @ Oct 31 2005, 05:43 PM)
The little Fiat is sharp. cool_shades.gif

John

Nice Abarth, the shame was it barely ran and they wrenched on both of them all weekend...the one guy was so discouraged he was asking about 914s for sale.....
Terrance
haha! I will wait patiently, unless my car gets done the same time yours goes to Tony's, you can pick my car up and drop off at my place. I'm about 2 miles from his shop smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif I'll figure this one out... clap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.