Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Used Parts Pricing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
johnmhudson111
Has anyone put together a general price guideline for used parts?

something along the line of:
Part Name POOR GOOD EXELNT
Chrome Bumper $100 $150 $200

Maybe include the factory part number. Only reason that I bring this up is I have parts that I would like to sell but I have no idea of what they are worth. I would be happy to put an Excel shreadsheet together with the data if there is any interest.
GWN7
You could gather some data from the sold items off of Ebay......
johnmhudson111
QUOTE (GWN7 @ Nov 1 2005, 09:02 PM)
You could gather some data from the sold items off of Ebay......

Would Ebay release that kind of data?
confused24.gif
Marlow
Use the "Advanced Search" in Ebay. There's an option there to search "Completed Listings Only". That'll give you prices things have already sold for.
pfierb
A used stock 914-4 shift knob just sold on e-bay yesterday for $222.50 some guy from the U.K. bought it .....how is that for a blow your mind price!!!!!
914Sixer
I look at items similiar to what I want to sell that are currently on auction. I also keep in mind what is the top dollar that I would pay for the item.

Also keep in mind everyone has a different opinion of poor, good and excellent is to them.
STL914
John,

If you can get your hands on a AA catalog, they have a scetion in the back listing all of the OEM parts, part numbers,
new cost, replacement and used costs.

I generally use that as a guide, keeping in mind AA's pricing for used parts. I will usually ask a third to a half of their used part price.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.