Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Contacting Mr. Roberts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
FriarJohn
I don't keep up as much as I'd like with this forum, so if this has been mentioned recently cut me some slack. I've had messages bounce to brad@all914.com and admin@914world.com. How does one send an e-mail to Brad these days?

confused24.gif

Thanks,

John
Jenny
Best way is to PM him thru the BBS

HTH,
Jen
Lawrence
Yep. Jenny nailed it.
Brad Roberts
Yes..Mr. "I own 5 cars and live in a state with less than 300K people"

My email sucks.. and I dont have time to fix it.

B
Brad Roberts
Oh.. and my birth certificate says "Brad".. under that it says ASSHOLE.

Not Bradley.

B
tryan
would that be bradhole?
Bleyseng
"asshole" is his middle name. He's from Texas

Geoff
seanery
Actually, I think he's from Indy. He just lived in Texas.
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Aug 14 2003, 11:48 AM)
Oh.. and my birth certificate says "Brad".. under that it says ASSHOLE.

Not Bradley.

B

yeah but, Britain called you a 'jackass' at SSI last sat during the Jen-914 thing.

Does that make your complete name.... Jack Ass Hole??? lol3.gif
FriarJohn
Actually I only own four cars (and one motorcycle) and one of the cars is for sale. Interested? I sold the two beetles but my grandmother gave me her '65 Mustang. Unfortunately it needs an engine rebuild so only two of my cars are running... some things never change...

For some reason I can just picture your mother calling you Bradley when you got in trouble, which was often, not doubt. Like, "Bradley Middlename Roberts! Just what in God's name do you think you're doing with that turtle?"

LOL

John
P.S. Actually, someone, who shall remain nameless to protect him/her, gave me your phone number...
Bleyseng
wasntme
Brad Roberts
Jenny has a habit of giving my cell number out.

Nope.. mom/grandmother/aunts all yelled out : BRAD ALLEN ROBERTS !!!

B
Jenny
I DO NOT!! I know how much you guard your privacy. I'll call you and let you know so and so is looking for you, but I have yet to give out your cell without your permission. EVER. Whoever did it better fess up. I don't like having my name smeared. Seriously, I didn't do it. mad.gif

Jen
Brad Roberts
Relax.. everyonw who calls me says: "Jenny gave me your cell number..LOL"

B
jonwatts
According to Dad Roberts, he came up with the name while nailing together his crib laugh.gif
Dad Roberts
LOL.......close, but no cookie, Jon laugh.gif ..... It was NEVER, Bradley. It just so happens that the street we were living on was called Bradley........but actually we were at a roundy round race ( in Louisville Ky.) and I decided it would be Brad. That's my story and I'm stiiiiiiiickin to it!! rolleyes.gif ..........Dad
Brad Roberts
So.. see.. I was at the races BEFORE I was even born. Or was that one of those races you left mom at home while you attended..LOL

I know you where off racing motorcycles when Kristi was born...LOL

Loving caring father back then... clap56.gif

I'm laughing so hard snot came out of my nose..LOL

B
Dad Roberts
LOL......YES, you, AND your mother were at the races with me. Forgot about that deal with your sis rolleyes.gif ....oh well, no cell phones back then smile.gif ......We got so tired of waiting on you we figured she'd be late as hell, TOO!!......Lemme see.......where's that baby pic of you..????..........Dad driving.gif
Jeroen
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Aug 15 2003, 11:16 PM)
I'm laughing so hard snot came out of my nose..LOL

Thanks for sharing... don't let us hold you back biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.