Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Legal Representation in Van Transaction
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
silver six
I am attempting to get approval from my firm to represent the parties involved in Korijo's van transaction pro bono (free of charge). In order to get approval, I need to speak to the individuals involved in this transaction. That means I need to speak to:

1. Brad and Dave
2. Man of Bronze
3. Any person directly involved in buying the van (picking up the van from Lisa, signing a sales contract, registering the van).
4. Any person directly involved in organizing, holding, and/or distributing the fund money.

I do not need to speak to you if you merely: (1) donated money to the fund, (2) gave Lisa a piece of your mind (I may speak to you people later), (3) were around and heard things happen (again, I may speak to you later, just not now). Again, I do not need to hear from you (right now) if you were not directly involved.

I can be contacted via e-mail at work, drobbins@cooley.com, or you can call me at 650.843.5119.

Thanks

Douglas
silver six
May I also suggest that in the interim, that the board discontinue any further discussion involving the van, the van transaction, or Lisa. Further discussion on this topic is unlikely to help Korijo. Assume that anything you write will be read by a judge.

Douglas
Pam
I'd offered a lay persons intervention to Brad privately ..given that you are offering actual legal representation and I assume Brad and all would prefer that - I'll be glad to sit back and watch.

-Pam aka Toolwench
Lawrence
Douglas,

I've closed the other topic, for now. I'm sure you'll post updates when they're available and appropriate to aire in public.

Everyone, please - let the system work for now.

v/r
Lawrence
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.