Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday Brunch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sparky
There has been a lot of interest in having a get together in Mass. for a brunch. How about this Sunday in the Sturbridge area. Lots of restaurants (I'm even allowed back in some of them!) and awesome scenery!

Chime in guys!!

My best,
Mike D.
gfulcher
Hey guys...

Sounds like a plan to me! Wherever, whenever... Have 914, will travel.

-greg-
r_towle
Find a good breakfast place in sturbridge...make it like 8 or 9 and im in...we are painting my sons car this weekend, but a quick breakfast will motivate us...

We will bring digital pics with us....trunks and interior will be painted on saturday....

Rich
ejm
Early like Rich said and I'm in....

I've heard Annie's on 131 is good...breakfast/lunch is all they do...5 minutes from 84 & 20
blabla914
If you guys make it early, like 8, I could show. I've got to get some stuff done this weekend.

Kelly
Sparky
Early is good for me. I see one vote for Annie's over on 131 any other suggestions?

Mike D.
gfulcher
I agree: early is good. Within reason of course.

In fact, I vote for taking the rest of the friggin' week off and crusing around. I fret that this weather is just a last strip tease from Mother Nature..

Rich: I know Rob wanted to go for a cruise - maybe we could all meet up and cruise down together.. And then go crash in on Kevin & Brenda at their new B&B in Woodstock, CT!

-greg-
jd74914
I wish I could go and hang out, but I have no running teener and we are finishing our new garage this weekend (putting the rest of the garage doors on).

Next time cool.gif
gfulcher
Annie's sounds fine to me, too - never been and I'll eat just about anywhere, so long as it's not a franchise.

Anybody else we can beat out of the bushes?

-greg-
rhcb914
Annie's sounds good. So are we all meeting around 8?

-Rob
ChrisFoley
I'm interested. I'll talk to Mary and see if we can make it. smile.gif
r_towle
Greg,
Meet me at 7 am....where is Rob coming from??

BTW...I Got Heat (fixed it today...both sides too!!) mueba.gif

Rich
Sparky
So is it Annie's? If so Ed can you post some directions for everyone?

My best,
Mike D.
ejm
From east, west or north take Mass Pike to exit 9 Sturbridge, then 84 west, exit for 20 west, 131 will be a left as soon as you get on 20, if you get to McDonalds you went too far. From CT take 84 to 20 west to 131. You can only go one way on 131.

Annies Country Kitchen is on the left side of 131 a little over a mile down, if you get to the Kahula resturant you went to far.

and according to my daughter the take cash only....no debit or credit cards

firstknight13
smilie_pokal.gif 8 that sounds good to me!!! biggrin.gif
rhcb914
Hey Rich,

I'm coming from Whitman it's down by Bridgewater. I could probably meet up with you guys at either the Westboro or Charlton rest stop on the pike if you guys go that way.

Where are you guys meeting?

-R
r_towle
Rob, Greg, and anyone else from up this way....

Meet at the Charlton rest area on the mass pike. Westbound side.

7:30 am.

Rich
Sparky
icon_bump.gif Head count?
r_towle
This is a sticky thread at pelican....didnt even ask,

So, who knows how many.

Im in.

Rich
djm914-6
sad.gif I"d like to go, but afer all the hoopla around here, it probably wouldn't be for the best.
Sparky
Come on Dave, for cryin out loud it's like arguing with your brother, one minute everyones all worked up the next everyones happy. Leave the BS behind come out and have a good time.

Mike D.
r_towle
dave, drag that POS out and come to the breakfast...

Rich
ejm
agree.gif be there Dave
ChrisFoley
QUOTE (djm914-6 @ Nov 4 2005, 06:28 PM)
sad.gif I"d like to go, but ...

Come on Dave, I'll buy you breakfast! smile.gif
Sparky
Chris is buying?!!! WooHoooo I'm bringing my appetite! monkeydance.gif
r_towle
so whos coming...andwill anyone meet at the charlton rest area, mass pike westbound at 7:30 am>>>

I dont want to sit there and wait for no reason....

Rich
Sparky
I'm there but since I live on the Charlton - Spencer line I'll meet everyone at Annies.

My best,
Mike D.
rhcb914
Rich, I'll try to be there as close to 7:30 as I can.

-R
ejm
I'm coming from the west so I'll meet everyone there
gfulcher
QUOTE (r_towle @ Nov 5 2005, 05:23 PM)
so whos coming...andwill anyone meet at the charlton rest area, mass pike westbound at 7:30 am>>>

I dont want to sit there and wait for no reason....

Rich

Rich... I left a message for you to call me when you get in from painting the 914..

Your wife said you guys were out there with your "darth vader face masks on making the car a lovely shade of purple"..

I hereby dub the car "Grimace".

Anyhow- no sense in us meeting at Charlton when we can cruise down there together.. What time are you leaving your house?

Gimme a call.

later,

-greg-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.