Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Appraiser in AZ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ThinAir
I'm wondering if any of the Arizona members have had their 914 appraised and can recommend someone. I'm in Flagstaff, but bringing the car to Phoenix is not a problem.
john rogers
The only place I know in Phoenix that might do something like that would be Jim Patrick at Patrick Motorsports. Check their website for the number and if he can't do it he probably would know how could.
gklinger
Not sure, but Stuttgart Southwest (480-968-6764) might be able to help you. If not, they probably know who could.
VegasRacer
Port Automotive Dba Beck's-An Independent Porsche Shop
10802 N Cave Creek Rd
PHOENIX AZ
602-997-6572
tod914
If any1 knows of one in the NY NJ area I would appreciate the lead.
ThinAir
I know Beck's all too well. I wouldn't have them get within 1/2 mile of my 914.
Mike9142.0
A 1/2 mile? more like 10 miles. I still shuder when I drive past that place.
gklinger
so... what's the story?
ThinAir
Mike used to work there. Frank Beck actually told him once "Don't waste time diagnosing the problem, just fix it." I've never met anyone else like him who doesn't have a clue, but is always "right". Everything is an argument or some kind of "special deal" that he's running.
VegasRacer
NEVER MIND ph34r.gif

Thank for the inside info about Becks. I was not endorsing the place. I've never dealt with them. All I knew was that he is a Porsche guy in Phoenix that raced a fast teener.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.