Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Member Map Bump
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Coming along fine! R U IN? (914 acronym) beerchug.gif
mharrison
Sometimes when I open the map I'm on it, sometimes I'm not ? confused24.gif
Howard
It only displays 100, seemingly at random. Hit the little 'show all markers' doodad under the map.
maf914
QUOTE (Howard @ Nov 3 2005, 08:29 AM)
Coming along fine! R U IN?

That's what she said! laugh.gif
djm914-6
Howard,
I was playing with my airbrushdotcom and cisco maps today. If I can be so bold as to suggest some similar changes for the 914club frappr too.

-Add tags to aid in searches

-change the opening map to "world" as we are an international club an not just the states.

-push for more photos.

Thanks,

Howard
QUOTE (djm914-6 @ Nov 9 2005, 06:52 AM)
Howard,
I was playing with my airbrushdotcom and cisco maps today. If I can be so bold as to suggest some similar changes for the 914club frappr too.

-Add tags to aid in searches

-change the opening map to "world" as we are an international club an not just the states.

-push for more photos.

Thanks,

Noted. Please understand that this is a free service provided by Google. They are making modifications as they go, so far all for the better. Very few options to customize our page. The 'global' view looks odd to me.

About all I do is look at it every few days to check for clutter, remove duplicate posts and such. I also look for offensive stuff, but it takes a lot to offend me, and no one has so far.

352 members to date. I hit our equivalent UK site (DDK) and a few have signed up. Maybe Jeroen and Gustl will hit the EU clubs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.