Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone going to the AX in Pa?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
porschenut
Riesentoter region is running this sunday in King of Prussia. Don't get too many events around here anymore. Wondering if any listers will be there.
nein14
Bunch of us from the ECC wil be there, Kerry, Dion, John I.Dave from Jersey. cool.gif
Kerrys914
smilie_pokal.gif

I'll be there with my son to watch the fun. We will be going up in the A4 since my 914 is back on jack stands AGIAN. I am getting ready to mess with my timing chain/tensioners headbang.gif

I think I need to install some jack stands on my car like a freak'n kick stand is on a bike. Ready for use at a moments notice wacko.gif wacko.gif

hars914
Where is this being held. I will be in Hershey this weekend and will be leaving early Sunday morning.I would like to stop by and see you guys. I just got my open cockpit
racer roller delivered today an it looks sweet. John I will call you Friday morning
for directions.I will be in the Jeep not the 914.
okieflyr
I won't make this event as i'm working on reducing the 914's day on the stands by 1. welder.gif Kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.