Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No Power in NYC!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
Came home for lunch and saw that NYC has people in the streets cuz there's no power!

What's up with the East Coast?

Geoff
elmonte
North-east and parts of canada confused24.gif
seanery
It affects Ohio & Michigan.

Curvie, did it get you?

BarberDave, you?
GWN7
Aliens.....

tapping the power grid again..... laugh.gif
airsix
It's a joke. Other states just making fun of Califonia.
vortrex
philly is fine.
Demick
California is the trend setter - we did that blackout thing a couple years back.

Just wait - you all will have celebrities running for office within a couple years too. barf.gif
vortrex
this is just a tad bigger outage than what CA saw. heh.
scotty
...well....I needed to charge my battery while stopped here in Lake Placid....

...I didn't think it would be a problem if I plugged the charger in while the car was running, honest! I didn't know a 914 alternator could do this...
tod914
Yah tell me about it. The day I go across the Hudson to get an estimate on some work it happens. What a friggin nightmare. Traffic was backed up for miles and miles. Citizens actually came out of their homes to direct traffic which i thought was pretty cool. Home safe and sound and with power. boldblue.gif
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(seanery @ Aug 14 2003, 01:17 PM)
It affects Ohio & Michigan.

Curvie, did it get you?

BarberDave, you?

Just now back up to full power. Fortunately I got outta town Friday morning to take my daughter up to college. There was no outage where we were headed - Thank God!. Also, Thank God we had a full tank of gas 'cus you couldn't buy any gas 'cus the gas stations had no power. blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.