Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need early door
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DonTraver
Just got a call about the door repairs, they don't think they can fix it without just loading it up with bondo.

So, does anyone have a early door? Where and how much? Would help if the window regulator was in the door, and as little rust as possible.

Every time I even think about this, just brings me down. Cops haven't done anything about finding the scumbag.

Anyway, that's where things stand now.

Thanks, Don
Aaron Cox
guns dont kill people. Disgruntled Porsche People Do.

Don, PM twystd1, he comes across stuff all to often. also, PM ron meiers (SLITS) he prolly has 3 or 4 of them early ones smile.gif

good luck with your search. Sorry about your ride sad.gif

AA
eeyore
I have one. PM sent.
Trekkor
Get a second opinion on the bodywork.
Most good bodymen can get it pretty close before filler.

KT

DonTraver
I took the 6 to West Coast Specialties, they've done good work for me before, they also do all of Pioneer Porsche's body and paint, even repaired the Carrera GT that good rear ended on it first test drive, $150k+.

If the window would have been down, the scumbag would have broken the glass.

Ok, I have a late door, but I need the glass for it, can you still find door glass? I'll check tomorrow with the locals. Or does anyone have a drivers side window glass, I have the wing.

Thanks, I appreciate the help, take care, Don

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.