Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mike Z's P-car garage party.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Well my P-car garage is approaching the point where I can plan a party.......I am thinking sometime in late October......couple of kegs, tri tip barbeque, salsa that burns, salad and great sun and views....also a p-car drive in the AM......

The lunch is on ME.....all ya gotta do is bring yerself and a Porsche oriented wall hanger for the P-car Garage.....

Help me pick a date....

Located In Santa Barbara....even Brad is invited.... mueba.gif
Bleyseng
How about the girl in your avatar?

If she is there doing her thing, I'll be there!

Geoff
Brad Roberts
What did ChrisC decide on prior (or after) the German Autofest thingy ??

B
Joe Bob
Dunno.....Brad, can you nail this up top?
bernbomb914
If you want a large turnout have it on the same weekend as the big show in Ventura. You might get more than you can handle. I plan on beening there as I will be in Santa BarBara that weekend so I can attend the show. I would love to see your outlaw coupe.

Bernie driving.gif
campbellcj
I am still thinking about 9/13 (Sat) for the post-Autofest thing. I might have to leave for DC again on Sunday so that day is looking pretty sketchy. The last couple years, Sat was way better attended anyway.

For Mikey's thing, Sat Oct 25 looks the best to me. There are various other events the other weekends.
campbellcj
If "we" decide to go to Mikey's this year after the Autofest, I'm fully up for that. beerchug.gif
Joe Bob
October 25 is the date....thanks for the nail Bratley..... finger.gif
Lawrence
I nailed it, Z-boy. finger.gif

I'll adjust the topic title, too.
Malmz
Cool, I'll make the fliers and have them distributed around all the local bars! wink.gif

End of October looks pretty good to me too.

I have the German Autofest weekend pretty open too if Chris is still doing something.

sm
campbellcj
I'm still not sure if I can host anything on the Autofest weekend. I have to go to DC that week for work, but I should know in a few days when I'll have to leave. If it's Sun or Mon then I can do the FunRun/BBQ on Sat.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.