Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 owners in central Tx area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ned
I have a 1976 2.0 and am interested in networking with other 914 owners. Looking for sources for parts and those who specialize in working on 914s in the Texas I-35 corridor. Thanks.
MJHanna
Would you consider fort worth in how far u would go for 914 work?
914Sixer
Hello there. I am over in Boerne just north of San Antonio. Just give me a call at 830-755-4755. Thanks, Mark.
Joseph Mills
QUOTE (ned @ Nov 4 2005, 12:22 PM)
I have a 1976 2.0 and am interested in networking with other 914 owners.  Looking for sources for parts and those who specialize in working on 914s in the Texas I-35 corridor.  Thanks.

Tony Chavez (Cha914) is in Austin and drives a Raby powered 914. Good guy.

rolleyes.gif

IronHillRestorations
Allan Barilleaux (barrelo) used to live in that area, don't know if he still does. Nice guy, nice '75 2.0 too.
cha914
Thanks for the kind words Joseph biggrin.gif

Ned, I am located right near WM cannon and Manchaca in Austin. Is your car running? I am getting together with a few other porsche guys for a nice drive out to the hillcountry on sunday, you are more than welcome to join us!

Give me a shout at:

cha914 at gmail dot com

or call me at:

512-567-2291

Yours,

Tony driving.gif
thomasotten
I'm in San Antonio... I know Mark, and I have talked corresponded with Tony before. I still want to ride in that Raby powered car Tony! We should all get together some time.
cha914
Thomas - I do owe you a ride! I am pretty certain I will be at the next Sasca autox in SA on the 13th of Nov...at the verison parking lot. Maybe we can hook up then???

Tony
RD Evans
I'm in Temple with one car that may run again someday and one that is waiting to be cut up. Any of you guys up for a sawzall-smiley.gif party?
tat2dphreak
dallas isn't too far... I go down to Austin quite a bit, if I can bring anything down to you, let me know! smilie_pokal.gif
ehick72
I live in Austin. South Austin also. I bought my first car about 11 months ago. I have a 73 1.7 and an 72 1.7. I have learned ton of things. but I have a lot still left to learn. I have just gotten my 73 out of the garage as of late last night!!!! It was a little touch and go for a while but at least I have one I can drive.

Eric
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.