Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stock Steel Wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
It looks like I'm going to be running 15 inch steel wheels for awhile until I get the front suspension and the rear hubs swapped on the /6. Can anyone recommend a good size? Will a 205 fit?

Tx
SLITS
Ask the tire dealer what the largest size tire is that you can fit on the rims, especially if they are 4.5 in rims.
Mueller
anything that fits a 4 lug Fuchs or the other stock 4 lug rims will work on the steelies as long as they are 5.5 wide....so yes...a 205 works
Allan
Nevermind, I'm screwed. I took the rims down to a place we use here at the office and they said that they are shot. headbang.gif
Andyrew
Im sure there are 10 guys around your area looking to get rid of steel wheels.....

Pick em up for 25 a piece....

I gave mine away. (had 8)
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE (Headrage @ Nov 4 2005, 01:16 PM)
Nevermind, I'm screwed. I took the rims down to a place we use here at the office and they said that they are shot. headbang.gif

I have one you can have and it even has a tire on it.
Elliot
SLITS
Allan,

Empi 8 spoke knockoffs

Pedrini late model

Take your choice for use until you get your pinky lifter conversion & wheels
Allan
QUOTE (SLITS @ Nov 4 2005, 01:38 PM)
Allan,

Empi 8 spoke knockoffs

Pedrini late model

Take your choice for use until you get your pinky lifter conversion & wheels

Left ya a voice mail.... biggrin.gif
McMark
I have extra steels. wink.gif Only a couple hours away.
Allan
QUOTE (McMark @ Nov 4 2005, 02:24 PM)
I have extra steels. wink.gif Only a couple hours away.

Isn't Napa about 300 miles away?
boxstr
Allan, What is it you are mlooking for, if I have them I could send them down with the root rod.
CCLINWHEEELIEMAN
McMark
QUOTE (Headrage @ Nov 4 2005, 02:31 PM)
QUOTE (McMark @ Nov 4 2005, 02:24 PM)
I have extra steels.  ;)  Only a couple hours away.

Isn't Napa about 300 miles away?

Drive FASTER! wink.gif I have problems with distance. wacko.gif I bought my first 914 in Tehachepi, CA and drove there and back to pick it up in one day. Towing it, BTW. Well, it may not be close, but the wheels are yours if you happen to be up here. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.