Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Plug For Patrick Motor Sports
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
To All,

I just wanted to publicly give Jim Patrick of Patrick Motor sports a BIG THANK YOU.

This is only the second time I’ve done this – first was for Mike M.

Here’s what happened – order a new throttle cable, would not fit correctly no matter what I did ( too long).
Called Jim up and explain my concern. Jim offers to make an metal plug to lengthen the overall cable for me. I offer to pay- .response I’ll take care of it.
Received the part two days later via UPS.

Bottom line- unbelievable customer service- says and follows up on is COMMITMENT!

He just got another customer for life, in my book – if you walk the talk, you’ve just get elevated to the top, for I hate bull s_ _ _ excuses.

Don’t have the time nor stomach for it.
Series9
I agree. For all the bad things I've heard, I have to judge on my personal experiences.

My personal experiences with Jim have been extremely positive and I will continue to do business with him and send others to him.........at least until I'm running my own shop. cool.gif
Steve
I have also had good luck with Jim.
I used to live in Chandler, AZ and used to visit his shop all the time.
I also bought tons of stuff from him.
Extremely knowledgeable and tons of great products.
I wish I had the money to let him build me a fully restored 3.6 914 with a wevo trans.
His work is amazing.
You could eat off the cars, floors and counters in his shop.
Some of the nicest 914-6 conversions I have ever seen.
If you visit AZ his shop is a must see.
Trekkor
Only heard bad from one person. He just lurks now.
Speedster07
Jim is great, I bought a set of Euro headers and pipes for the 3.2L 6, I ordered them at Indy time somewhere between 6:00 and 8:00 PM and got them at 8:00AM the next morning. WoW
He said he sent them 3 day ground. Kutos to UPS also.
RON S.
I too have bought needed items from Jim over the years,

Every time I called,he was always helpful and quick to give good advice if asked.

I think he's one of few vendors,that realizes that all of us working our projects have constant problems.

We're 1-1/2 steps forward and one back.He's been there and done that.

Really good guy.

Ron
Root_Werks
I have delt with PM 10+ times and each time had been positive. smile.gif Jim's shop is a great resource of parts and knowlege.
xitspd
I too must chime in for Jim and PM. I have done business with them for over 5 years and I must say their products and service are outstanding!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.