Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: #9140433206 914-6 found
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jeffs9146
I was driving through a neighborhood near my house and spotted a tarp covering a very low car with "the shape". The owner was outside so I stopped and asked him if it was a teen. He said not only is it a teen but it's a 6. I asked to see it. It was an ex race car (blue) that has been sitting for around 10-15 years and is (headbang.gif ) just rotting! He said it won some famous race back in its day. He won't sell it and swears he is going to rebuild it someday! I told him about the club and tried to convince him to take care of it....I don't know if I got though to him but I had to try! Anyway, I just thought I would share! The moral to this story is "keep your eyes peeled at all times, you never know what you will see"!

Jeff

I may have gotten the number wrong it could be 9140432006
Andyrew
I was riding my bike around the neighborhood, and I spoted a silver 914, but it wasnt just a 914, it was a beach boys racing body kit. Looked like it was profesionally done, so I went back home and got the camera and took some pics!
Andyrew
2nd pic
Jeffs9146
Much nicer than the one I spotted! I could take a picture but it is in need of serious help!
URY914
I know where one is sitting in south Tampa, outside, under a car cover. I'm almost afraid to stop and ask to see it.
A car in Florida, under a wet blanket. (rust,rust,rust) headbang.gif

Paul
Andyrew
I dont think the owner moves the car much, I saw it a couple weeks later with a big film of dust on it. What a shame though..
Bleyseng
probably has carbs on it, so it won't start.

Geoff
mskala
Nah, check the license plate, it's a 936 lol2.gif

That's professional? With a sunroof and 200 extra pounds of penile
fiberglass? Looks more like a clown car.
McMark
And WTF is up with the small back window? Why the hell would you want that? I'd just take out the back window all together and get an LCD/Camera rearview "mirror". That would be bomb ass!
Brad Roberts
I like the fact that he has 8-10k in body work but the Ebrake doesnt work..LOL

B
Andyrew
When I looked at it, I do think that that black thing possibly comes off.. I remember that the normal Beach boys conversions are all convertables, this one is possibly a removable hardtop..?

confused24.gif
Curvie Roadlover
barf.gif IMHO
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Curvie Roadlover @ Aug 17 2003, 06:17 PM)
barf.gif IMHO

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.