Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What do you guys think of this car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brett W
This is a friend of mines car. We reshaped and flared the fenders from the doors back. The flares are AA that have been hand fitted. Brad did a lot of work on the flares. They were then bolted on like a 935. The car has fiberglass bumpers front and rear painted body color. We also have a stock type ducktail rear spoiler and the flexible airdam for the front. Those are Weld racing wheels in 10in rears and 9in fronts. The flares could handle 11 and 10s if the offset is right. This car has Bilstein shocks, 22mm t-bars and 180lb springs in the rear. He is currently running a somewhat stock 2.0 engine fed with some 44IDFs. (yeah the carbs are a little too big). His plan is to go to a V8 in the future.
d914
looks good to me!!! I'm not exactly a purist. Debating large flares or stock flares with my son as we speak.
Aaron Cox
miata mirrors?
Brett W
No they are some sort of aftermarket mirror. I think they are sold through AA or GPR.
ppickerell
Me needs to see her rear. Closeup of the fasteners as well?
tesserra
I like the Tiger next to his car.
Dead Air
QUOTE (tesserra @ Nov 4 2005, 06:10 PM)
I like the Tiger next to his car.

[QUOTE]
agree.gif
Oh, and the porsche,too
Flag mirrors and a FG bumper, sweet
Brett W
I am trying to get some more pictures. The car may be up for sale shortly. The fasteners are the same ones I used on my car. 3/8 button head stainless screws.

The Tiger belongs to another friend. He has had the car since the day it was new. His sun also has one as well. Looks like a regular Alpine until you hear the beautiful sounds coming out of the side pipes. That car is in fabulous shape. Tigers are very cool cars.
Dead Air
Back in 1979, my dad and I were golfing with one of his buddies and his son, same age as me, I saw a Tiger in the lot. Knew what it was right away, I was like "oh, man a Tiger!" My dad's friend says "Why don't you have your Dad buy you one?"
He was serious. We laughed our asses off.
xsboost90
those look like the street rod "california" mirrors that i had on my car.
nomore9one4
I love those rims! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.