Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ya Know I didn't want to be a CW anyway ....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
greenie
So anyway...

Just kinda dinkin around the other night, basically admiring my car , patting myself on the back. Looking good, running great for the 1st time in months.

Gonna put on my new muffler.

greenie
I pop the trunk & grab the top to just get it out of the way.

It's kinda alkward so I pull a quick drum major 90 degree spin move & "Wham" right down on the fender. Bends my new antenna & smacks in to the panel below the windshield.

It all happened so fast.

I guess it coulda been worse , if one of my teenagers would have done it they would have to live with it their entire life.

Greenie
greenie
I just pretended it didn't happen, drank a couple of beers & put the muffler on.
Gint
QUOTE (greenie @ Nov 5 2005, 10:36 AM)
I just pretended it didn't happen, drank a couple of beers & put the muffler on.

Sounds like a reasonable solution. Awesome 914!
Tom Perso
That'll buff right out... huh.gif dry.gif

I was working on our riding mower in the garage, I had it sitting up on it's end (I was working on the deck). When I went to let it back down, I lost my grip and it twisted sideways on me. Front corner landed on the front corner of my wife's new Passat.

mad.gif

After a little buffing and filling of paint, it's barely noticeable. But, if any of you tell her... it's ar15.gif for me...

Nice car though. Now it just has a beauty mark... smile.gif

Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.