Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More love from our friends at AA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Series9
For only $699, you too can have this early 911/914-6 flywheel. Now even though they show a factory flywheel with 901.xxx....part number clearly visable, please note that this great deal is for an 'as is' aftermarket flywheel.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-911...sspagenameZWD1V

Actually they're hoping you don't check PP and find a real one for $389.

As always with AA, buyer beware.
Eric_Shea
I just hit the buy now button... you say'n I did something wrong? confused24.gif
736conver
I dont think that is a factory part number. I know it starts off with 901 but the last couple of digits dont line up. Sometimes these companies make up their own part numbers. Just like the one on pelican. Its not a "real one" its an aftermarket one. It shows the aftermarket part number and below that is what the OEM part number would be. More of a reference then anything.
But still at almost twice the price its would be amazing if they sell them
Series9
QUOTE (736conver @ Nov 5 2005, 07:29 PM)
It shows the aftermarket part number and below that is what the OEM part number would be. More of a reference then anything.

That's interesting. I did not know that.

Though, it doesn't change what's going on here by AA: "Hey guys, let's see if there are any suckers out there this week."

It makes me mad because it's like a slap in the face to all the 914 community every time they post something at twice the going price or call a junker with weeds growing through the floor 'rust free' or 'easy fix'.

Greg wants to play like he's a good guy member here, but then you see shit like this.

I would like it if AA were the straight shooters they claim to be here, but 25 years of history strongly suggests that things will never change.
Series9
Here's the deal. These guys can be a pain in the ass to deal with, but every part I ever got from them was genuine:

$329.

http://www.vertexauto.com/item.wws?sku=901...=vertexauto.com
Series9
And before someone else does it.

I know I'm dead horse.gif
Aaron Cox
why you sippin' on HATERade? lol2.gif

jk joe.
Series9
Just to review:

We should all know by now that there are three things that piss Joe off.

1. Religion being shoved down my throat.
2. Backers of the 2nd amendment who fanatically back it outside of historical context.
3. AA

cool.gif
MecGen
agree.gif

Amen Brother

+Karma
Later

beerchug.gif
URY914
QUOTE (914RS @ Nov 5 2005, 07:23 PM)
Greg wants to play like he's a good guy member here, but then you see shit like this.

Greg doesn't work at AA anymore. He started his own company. wink.gif
mack914
You can get the whole kit for that price; flywheel, and clutch, pressure plate. AA, thought they try to insult your intelligence, challenge you to be on your toes and to think. It's really a service to our 914 community barf.gif
Series9
QUOTE (URY914 @ Nov 6 2005, 06:12 AM)

Really? When did that happen? It looks like he may have picked up a few business tips from his old employer.
spare time toys
QUOTE (914RS @ Nov 6 2005, 04:02 AM)
Just to review:

We should all know by now that there are three things that piss Joe off.

1. Religion being shoved down my throat.
2. Backers of the 2nd amendment who fanatically back it outside of historical context.
3. AA

cool.gif

Smile Joe smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif Jesus LOVES YOU smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

PS have a nice day lol2.gif lol2.gif
Series9
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Nov 6 2005, 11:03 AM)

Smile Joe smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif Jesus LOVES YOU smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

I'm smiling....
sean_v8_914
I wanna paint a big jesus fish on teh hood of my V8-914

...thats what most people blurt out when I give them rides

Hey Joe, wanna ride?
Series9
QUOTE (sean_v8_914 @ Nov 6 2005, 08:45 PM)
I wanna paint a big jesus fish on teh hood of my V8-914

...thats what most people blurt out when I give them rides

Hey Joe, wanna ride?

As long as it's got sway bars. cool.gif

sheesh....
Steve
QUOTE (URY914 @ Nov 6 2005, 05:12 AM)

Its funny, you go to his ebay store and it shows a picture of AA and the babe from GPR.
But if you go to his web page it doesn't mention AA or GPR.
But it does have a link to our web site that says:
The best and latest information always comes from our friends over at 914world.com.
http://gtautoperformance.com/
Our 914club web site is all about 914 entertainment and everyone harassing each other.
I'm curious what excuse Greg will come up with for this one.
Whatever you do in life always get a second or third opinion when it comes to anything.
Doctors, Lawyers, auto mechanics and auto parts.
Trust no one.
The truth is out there. alien.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.