Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WHO MAKES THIS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gregrobbins
This door panel was in a beautiful 914-6 at the recent PCA car show in Phoenix. I overheard the owner telling someone that he got the door panel out of California for $85 bucks. He called it a 916 style.

I want one! Anyone know who is selling them?

No, it does not look like the door panels in the photos I have of 916s, but it is pretty damn cool.
Speedster07
agree.gif

I want some too, for electric windows.
That is a beautiful job. beerchug.gif
Series9
I can tell you that the door pull is from 911RS stock.
914GT
I like it. But I would miss the arm rest.
Eric_Shea
I can tell you that the door pull is from 911RS stock.

RS America.
jimtab
That may be one of Dr. Evil's specials....my panel (that he did) are 916 style but with the stock 914 armrests.....I mean, a little decorum please..... happy11.gif If nothing else it could be duplicated by his gang.
736conver
You could have you local sewing shop whip some of these up too. I had a gal over here put the Porsche script inside a set of custom door panels. I think the set cost something like $25 for two door panels. I did supply the material though.
If you go to an auto upholstery shop it gets expensive, if you just check out your local sewing shop you usually can get stuff done very cheap. Sometimes they can make it part of their classroom teachings, and it can be done for free.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.