914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
qa1142
Just picked up more parts yesterday! smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks to Brad at 914ltd wink.gif

Euro 2.0 wub.gif

Rebult MPS ohmy.gif

Main and rod bearings mueba.gif
qa1142
GA case so numbers "match" not perfect but want to keep things in the spirit of 1974.

Love the V8 conversions - but go buy a mustang if you want one, for the price of a 914 you can make them handle chairfall.gif
qa1142
Last picture

Cleaning, cleaning, prep, and test assembly during the next month or so. smilie_pokal.gif

Flywheel is at NAPA for fresh surfacing ready tomorrow.
greenie
Tell us more about this rebuilt MPS?

How much?

Greenie
qa1142
Brad Mayure (sp) keeps these in stock. price depends on application.

Call him for pricing

309-694-1797

He is ex Porsche dealership mechanic who has done nothing but 914's for years now. He has forgotten more than most of us know. Only average in pricing - I buy because he is way above most in service and knowledge. I like to buy from vendors who bring value - you will find Brad near the top of that list!

Oh yeh, he is really nice, no ego, down to earth, general nice guy too.
brp914
get those oil galley plugs tapped and plugged! the 3 on the back and the 2 in front adjacent to oil filter console.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (qa1142 @ Nov 6 2005, 09:21 AM)
Brad Mayure (sp) keeps these in stock. price depends on application.

Call him for pricing

309-694-1797

He is ex Porsche dealership mechanic who has done nothing but 914's for years now. He has forgotten more than most of us know. Only average in pricing - I buy because he is way above most in service and knowledge. I like to buy from vendors who bring value - you will find Brad near the top of that list!

Oh yeh, he is really nice, no ego, down to earth, general nice guy too.

agree.gif

One of the best you will find. Both Brad & Michael are top notch. That is why I drive of 3 hrs one way to have work done by them on my car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.