Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mass brunch pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sparky
It was a great time meeting everyone and getting a chance to put some faces to the screen names. Here are some pics I took:

Sparky
qwerty
Sparky
qwerty
Sparky
Identity crisis?
Sparky
This paint job was a different color from every angle!
Sparky
sdfg
Sparky
You can't turbo a 914!!
SirAndy
QUOTE (Sparky @ Nov 6 2005, 01:37 PM)
You can't turbo a 914!!

smilie_pokal.gif
seanery
clap.gif looks like fun.
blabla914
It was nice to meet everybody. I'm glad somebody remembered to bring a camera. Who's Sparky? Mike? The big question is, what am I pointing at? Perhaps it's my rear fender, which needs flaring, desperately.

Kelly
ejm
Had a great time this morning....getting six cars and dozen people on short notice is a good turnout around here....great idea Mike beerchug.gif

it took the staff at Annies a while to come up with a table for 12 but it was well worth the wait chowtime.gif

ejm
asdf
ejm
qwerty
Sparky
Hey Kelly Mike=Sparky it was a pleasure meeting you as well!

My best,
Mike D.
Kerrys914
smilie_pokal.gif Nice photos guys..

It's always nice to see a group of 914's and thier owners get together.. beerchug.gif from a fellow East Coast'a

driving.gif driving.gif
Sparky
So.. um Kerry where were ya? It's not that long a drive..... smile.gif
Kerrys914
I know... I am slack'n. confused24.gif I am about 6hrs from Bean-town.

Next spring I AM THERE beerchug.gif
URY914
Looks like a nice clear fall New England day. wink.gif
gfulcher
More Pictures!!!

I've created a little gallery of the photos I took...

Enjoy them here.

Thanks, all - for a great time....

-greg-

PS: Kelly - let's chat about a swap for those rocker panels!

Gint
Nice pics! But what do you call that... "weather"?
gfulcher
QUOTE (Gint @ Nov 7 2005, 06:23 PM)
Nice pics!  But what do you call that... "weather"?

Well, this particular autumn we've had two weather conditions, which are known in the meteorological community as "rain" and "not rain". Sunday was the (as of late) rare "grey" weather condition where it was neither here nor there.

This is better than last Spring, which was just one long rain event.

I still drive with my roof off, even if it's raining lightly or drizzling.. Heat is working fine so my toes are warm, and if you employ Italian hand placement on the steering wheel, the hot air channels up and past your fingers and actually keeps things pretty comfy. Of course, I was traveling alone, and my standards as to what constitutes "nice driving weather" are a bit off the mark as compared with most people. I'm sure you southern or southwesterners would beg to differ.

Fog is neat because you have to rely on memory - signs are rendered unreadable until you're just about past them.

Just remember: there is a 100% chance of weather today.

-greg-
firstknight13
more pics
firstknight13
and
firstknight13
also
firstknight13
more
firstknight13
more
firstknight13
turbo
firstknight13
turbo
firstknight13
turbo
firstknight13
turbo
firstknight13
under the hood
firstknight13
front hood that is
firstknight13
picture of a picture of one of our favorites
firstknight13
last one. i had a good time for the time i had!!! maybe the next one would be planned more in advance and maybe we could let the SUN know and it could be there too!!!
joea9146
I had to work or I would have been there also sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.