Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rainbonnett
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J P Stein
We kinda snuck this in between the rain showers , more or less, & weaved between the puddles.

My 5 runs were 55.sumthin, 52.middle, 52.0, 50.8, and last but not least a time slip that said "Conehead".....I was trying too hard to catch TTOD and made a hash of it.

TTOD was 49 sumthin by an as ....er...guy...in a GT3.

Last I heard Britian was 52 sumthin.

Jim Chambers came coasting in from the DE with no fire and found the best possible place to park to getthe fire back. He got
lots of "help". Turns out he invented a new shut off switch.
SirAndy
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
brant
stay dry ..
don't catch no winter cold.

I'd like to see pics too if you've got them.

brant
Rough_Rider
Two photographer chaps turned up, had a good chat with em & they swear they'll have pics of us up by Monday. www.chrisjklein.com

I got off a few shots of the usual suspects. Will crop & upload tomorrow. If y'all can wait that long.

L8tr Amigos.
Porsche Rescue
Trevor, thanks very much for the great CD of pics from last month.

Not a good weekend for the Bumble Bee Racer. Left the banquet early Sat night to go home and check the brake lights on my car so I could pass tech for DE. After checking and replacing a bulb all was well. Sun am I hit the key and........no go. Battery dead. Left ignition on all night (had turned off fuel switch so no pump noise to remind me). Swapped batteries and made it to the track. There I learned that by leaving the dinner early I was not present when my name was pulled for the grand door prize.....a new set of Hoosiers!!!!! Oh well.................
Next, near the end of my DE session, car starts to spit and dies at the end of the front straight. Pull into pro pits where JP greets me with hand cupped to his ear. After some probing, discover that the coil had slipped in its bracket to allow one terminal to contact metal and break the wire at the connector. Get it repaired in time to autocross, only to do much worse than last month, losing to a guy who has never beaten me in 3 years. Trevor also got me this time. JP and Britain always do, so nothing new there. Not my weekend. It'll be a long winter.
brant
dang Jim... sorry about that.
but at least you've gotten through it all, and are due some good luck now!

brant
Bruce Allert
QUOTE (Porsche Rescue @ Nov 7 2005, 08:39 AM)
losing to a guy who has never beaten me in 3 years.

Hey James... at least ya beat me beer.gif Usually we were neck 'n' neck. Gotta git mah Konis & Hoosiers driving.gif

.......b
Rough_Rider
A veritable avalanche of pic's on its way. Apologies to those i didn't get shots off, which in this case is most of you..... Sorry.
Rough_Rider
nuther
Rough_Rider
nuther
Rough_Rider
nuther
Rough_Rider
This Britain guy doens't half shift driving.gif
Rough_Rider
nuther
Rough_Rider
Le couse map. Trickier than it looks. variable lenght slaloms.....
Rough_Rider
nuther
Rough_Rider
nuther
Rough_Rider
nuther
Rough_Rider
nuther
Rough_Rider
nuther
Rough_Rider
nuther
Rough_Rider
He hit it & it stayed in the box, now thats precision. Can you teach me
Rough_Rider
My personal fav shot....
Rough_Rider
nuther
Rough_Rider
nuther
Rough_Rider
Raw results...
Rough_Rider
By Class
Root_Werks
Cool pics! Thanks for sharing them! boldblue.gif
Britain Smith
Ah man, check out the last run of mine. I had a 51.8 in the bag until I hit that cone.

This course was a bit more of a high speed course requiring a bit of HP, overall not too bad. JP really was close until hit nailed all the cones on his last run. dead horse.gif

-Britain
Rough_Rider
Wow Britain that'd be a superb time for ya. ironically you'd still be the same position overall.

http://www.chrisjklein.com/ has uploaded his pics. Its free to view the small images.
J P Stein
QUOTE (Britain Smith @ Nov 8 2005, 09:36 AM)
Ah man, check out the last run of mine. I had a 51.8 in the bag until I hit that cone.

This course was a bit more of a high speed course requiring a bit of HP, overall not too bad. JP really was close until hit nailed all the cones on his last run. dead horse.gif

-Britain

Woulda, coulda, shoulda....... laugh.gif

Hay, I missed 2 or 3 of em'.
Bruce Allert
Pics are up from Chris Klein
www.chrisjklein.com

Trevor; you caught better action than Chris smilie_pokal.gif

.....b
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.