Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: looking for a source for terminals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
Anyone know of a good (cheap) source for electrical terminals in bulk. It bugs me to have to buy these things at the parts store retail. A little package of ends is extremely marked up. My supply is runnig low. I haven't had to buy any for several years. I'm going to be needing some soon.
Brad Roberts
Damn good question. I know we had a supplier that came around and stocked a bin I had. It was the same guy who supplied our bolts.

B
GWN7
Try these guys.....

http://www.macshardware.com/cgi-local/subc...=251&category=3

they do nuts & bolts in bulk too....

http://www.macshardware.com/cgi-local/cate...egory.cgi?id=13
boxstr
A local company, NORVAC here in Portland Oregon. Sells all of the connecters that you get in FLAPS ,in big bags and for alot less.
I hate going to a FLAPS or hardware store and they have four connecters for the price of what you pay for a large box or what half of a bag of the same connecters will cost at these types of supply houses. NORVAC sells everything that the person who wants to build there own computer or whatever, that requires something electronic will need.
If you send a list of what you need I will see if they have them, and charge there price and whatever the cheapest shipping to your door.
Craig C. Laughlin CAMP 914
rick 918-S
That's what I'm talkin about! Bags of the stuff. There used to be a surplus store here that had connectors in like sandwich bags for like a buck! See if they have a stock list I can pick from. I used to have the nut & bolt guy come to the shop and keep use in hardware. I miss that..
boxstr
I will go by and see what I can find out. There is a guy who comes around to the swap meets and he sells connector s by the bag. Unfortunately we do not have swap meets here to often.
I will let you know.
Craig C. Laughlin CAMP 914
Brad Roberts
Find out Craig. We will make you the official connector distributor for the club....LOL

B
Tony C
Brad, the name of that company is Wurth. The sell to automotive shops all over the US.
-Tony
rick 918-S
No, there are cheaper wholesalers than Wurth. They have a great Wheel silver for BMW's though.
Brad Roberts
Yeah.. I used Fullwell in Texas.

Let us know who you end up with.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.